/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Infernal Wings 28% off - 230 points.

also new box http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1844310
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Infernal Wings 28% off - 230 points.

also new box http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1844310

Yeah. GGG craftily gets me to reduce my points total with those wonderful, new boxes (teh missus and I did very well with those!), and then puts expensive stuff I want on sale. Bravo! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Celestial Hood 28% off - 115 points.

Is this the shaper's hood? Looks really good.
IRON MAN
Daresso Portal effect 26% off - 110 points.

I wish legacy league had darkshrine leaguestones. Then you could find that darkshrine that lets you alch normal rarity items, even if they're corrupted. And then you'd have rare leaguestones. Boom, economy thing!
IRON MAN
Demonic Flameblast effect 47% off - 50 points.

you're too late, robin hood. i'm not playing flameblast this league!
IRON MAN
Demonic Flameblast effect? I'm surprised it took this long...

One of my 2-and-maybe-a-third characters this league is pizza sticks; everyone was on about it so I was curious. Not sure if I want this particular effect, though - it's different to the original, but I don't necessarily prefer it. Now, if they put the Arcane Tome totem skin up... that's how GGG get my money. Isn't that Shavronne's originally? I want to be so, so pretty! :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Vampiric Wings 28% off 230 points

2 daily? :D
And, just added in (with a different expiration time):

Vampiric Wings 28% off - 230 points. Ends in 23 hours (Demonic Flameblast ends in 19).

Bets on one or the other disappearing? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Dunno why they don't run consecutive sales more often
IRON MAN
Dammit, GGG.

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info