/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Peacock Pet George 44% off - 100 points.

=^[.]^=

fixed
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Peacock Pet George 44% off - 100 points.

=^[.]^=

fixed

Buy George; I went and got him! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Extra Gore weapon effect 42% off - 80 points.

for that one guy asking for it who wasnt a jackass
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

for that one guy asking for it who wasnt a jackass

Man I bought that 2 weeks ago, and now it goes on daily deals. Bummer!
"
Dreggon wrote:

What???... No turkey pet?! Yes, I know I'd have to guard Tom very carefully (everyone would want to eat him) but still it is Thanksgiving day here in the states. At least we should get a presidential pardoned turkey. I guess all turkeys eventually get executed for their original sins of being super tasty (yes, insanity does run in my family).

PBS:American Experience had an excellent show on the Pilgrims of America that really detailed their first few years of struggle to survive in New England. Highly educational and recommended (also not a boring documentary).

The real question is whether or not there will be a Black Friday, Black Weekend, and Cyber Monday holiday season 50% off everything sale (see lines 668 - 671).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Nov 26, 2015, 8:31:28 AM
Curved Horns 38% off - 40 points.
IRON MAN
Ghostflame Weapon effect 31% off - 150 points.
IRON MAN
Sadly there are no post-Thansgiving Black sales events this year. Boo-Hoo!

On a frustrating note i found that 8 lines of the spreadsheet had been deleted. Please do not delete anything at all. Thank you.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Elite Armour Pack 39% off - 195 points.
IRON MAN
Have raven wings ever been on sale? Pretty much the only MTX I want right now..
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info