/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

I bought like 5 billion of them earlier.

Zero points now :O
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Tombstone Desecrate 40% off - 45 points.

I got one of these from the St Patrick's Day boxes. Don't have a guy that can use it yet though.
IRON MAN
Infernal footprints maybe? :)
Tentacle Wings 40% off - 210 points.

Must be daylight savings in New Zealand because now the daily deals are an hour early again! Also, the infernal armour set is now available for purchase, at a discounted price for a short time. Looks pretty neat!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

Must be daylight savings in New Zealand because now the daily deals are an hour early again! Also, the infernal armour set is now available for purchase, at a discounted price for a short time. Looks pretty neat!

How does that limited-time discount compare to what we're likely to see on a whole-set discount, later on? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

How does that limited-time discount compare to what we're likely to see on a whole-set discount, later on? =0[.]o=

Daily discount will be cheaper, the individual piece discount is just so the price of each piece adds up to the price of the full set, because some people have parts of the set but not the whole thing. I think it's really good of them to do it like that.
IRON MAN
Rock Elemental pet 36% off - 115 points.

But you know what I want for pets? Mini Hillock (leap slams around, summons mini-mini zombies), Mini Vaal Oversoul (ground slams other pets), and Mini Dominus (tiny touch of god).
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Rock Elemental pet 36% off - 115 points.

But you know what I want for pets? Mini Hillock (leap slams around, summons mini-mini zombies), Mini Vaal Oversoul (ground slams other pets), and Mini Dominus (tiny touch of god).

Nice! The new mtx are finally getting discounts.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Infernal Throne Decoration 28% off - 180 points.

Dunno what this is!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Infernal Throne Decoration 28% off - 180 points.

Dunno what this is!

"Holy crap Batman", that is one hell of an expensive hideout decoration. Either GGG is hard up for money or they have some deep pocket supporters (that's not me) that will always buy.

I'm of the "I'll financially support GGG much more when they support me better" mindset. "Support me" refers to the solo non-elite and non-nolifer player (one who play PoE < 25 hours a week) (I view PoE lifers as playing 30+ hours every week) and doesn't believe that it should take 100s of hours of farming to get a full divination card set or that creating a build shouldn't require a ton of theory crafting and near perfect build optimization just to survive the Wraeclast bosses 1 shot damage spikes (more GGG shenanigans at work all in their misguided perception of "hardcore"). I've always been vocal about how GGG caters to the top 1% of players and ignores the rest of us mostly. Yes GGG did have to nerf some of the act 4 bosses and mobs as it was near impossible... oh right, the no-lifers got through all 4 acts 3 times in the first weekend of The Awakenings release and will always chew through any content difficulty (they probably do uber Atziri runs in their sleep and then post "more harder please" to GGG) and thus blow the devs minds as to just what "hardcore arpg" means and where they must set the difficulty bar for PoE to be a hardcore arpg. Curse those no-lifers and their talent to power through any and all PoE boss fights.

Ok, sorry about my rant but it is very frustrating to play PoE and like everything only to get blown away by an end of zone final boss (yet pretty much cruise through all the zone monster content with too much ease). GGG has some serious, and I do mean serious balance problems with PoE (but that's not new).

Have a great Sunday.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info