/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
ionface wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
I still want mini versions of bosses

imagine a mini hillock that leap slams everywhere, or dominus with a really high pitched voice

You had your chance for a mini monster pet.

Spoiler

i would've made them put chris wilson into the game
IRON MAN
Black Hole Portal effect 40% off - 75 points.

maybe on the other side of this black hole is something nice? or just the town, either's good.
IRON MAN
Verdant Armour Pack 40% off - 215 points.
IRON MAN
Elite Armour Pack 40% off - 190 points.
IRON MAN
Just leaving this here again:

Soul Nexus Clarity (someone asked for it a while back)

Crimson Weapon Effect

Ferret Pet

Bandana

Ebony Footprints Effect

Seraph Sword (reskin)

Thanks!
Fire Ferrets
Last edited by man_ga on Jun 7, 2015, 11:37:40 AM
They've put pretty much all of the full armor MTX sets on sale in succession over the last few weeks.

Perhaps this means they'll be releasing the new Infernal\Necrotic\Demon King MTX sets soon?

Or maybe they'll be released with the awakening idk, but I'm definitely saving my points for the infernal set. I play too many fired themed characters(namely RF) to not have that one. :P
Haven't seen the sale on upgrading stash tabs to premium in a while.

Looking to do that after recently buying some premium tab bundles. Now I want to convert my regular ones to premium. LOL.

Reasonably sure there will be new Act IV based pet MTXs, too. I can hardly wait for a couple of 'em! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Arctic Skull effect 43% off - 125 points.
IRON MAN
"
yazzlecat wrote:
Haven't seen the sale on upgrading stash tabs to premium in a while.

Looking to do that after recently buying some premium tab bundles. Now I want to convert my regular ones to premium. LOL.

+1 to this...would like to get some prem stash tabs...waiting to get new supported pack so i can get stash tabs!
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info