Endgame: PoE vs D3

"
Drankou wrote:
So true and I feel the same way. At least the cow level was stupid and filled with ponies and teddy bears. So sad blizzard fell so hard on their face...

Yep. They were trying too hard to be funny/interesting when all they had to do was stick with the cows.
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
Yeah the op pretty much summed it up. POE end game will be so much better.
"
thepmrc wrote:
lol.

D3 actually has no endgame at all.

You simply keep playing the same content. At some point you burn out considering there isn't even PvP in the game, which is a major travesty.

In reality the end game in D3 is botting and waiting for a PvP patch that may or may not come out. Pretty much all there is to the game.

That sounds like PoE to me. Jesus... the morons on this board. Both games lack end game right now.
"
iiss wrote:
"
thepmrc wrote:
lol.

You simply keep playing the same content. At some point you burn out considering there isn't even PvP in the game, which is a major travesty.

In reality the end game in D3 is botting and waiting for a PvP patch that may or may not come out. Pretty much all there is to the game.

That sounds like PoE to me. Jesus... the morons on this board. Both games lack end game right now.

POE is a closed beta game free to play. Diablo is a finished product.
ZOMG ITS BETA TIME!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/23123 This is why.
"
CetniK wrote:
Yep. They were trying too hard to be funny/interesting when all they had to do was stick with the cows.
I'm surprised Whimsyshire doesn't culminate with a battle against a Rick Astley boss that fires rage faces at you from his rainbow-pooping poptart-cat weapon.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
CetniK you post about the questioned sexuality just made my day :D
"
iiss wrote:
"
thepmrc wrote:
lol.

Chaos is better end game than D3's current end game. And that's saying alot considering Chaos is supposed to be temporary.
"
thepmrc wrote:
lol.

You simply keep playing the same content.

Not true at all.
Farming for BiS IL63's in Inferno is end game.
Repetitively farming content appropriate to your character and gear level is common in any RPG/ARPG.
"
thepmrc wrote:

considering there isn't even PvP in the game, which is a major travesty.

Another subjective opinion. I couldn't possibly care less about PvP. I don't play RPG's to beat my chest at other players. I play this genre for loot and PvM content.
The travesty in D3, is the boring loot, and horrible drop rate on anything decent, leading you to the AH/RMAH.
The travesty is in how mind numbingly boring the game is, and the sting of the constant slap in the face to do challenging encounters and get absolutely nothing for 10's of hours, but vender trash, and gold.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 27, 2012, 8:16:34 PM
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
I'm surprised Whimsyshire doesn't culminate with a battle against a Rick Astley boss that fires rage faces at you from his rainbow-pooping poptart-cat weapon.

oh_god_my_sides.gif

"
sakalthor wrote:
CetniK you post about the questioned sexuality just made my day :D

I'm glad someone appreciates my humor :)
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
CetniK wrote:

holy lol!

Got bored of D3 linearity before I even went to whymsyshire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info