I'm Having some sound issues

Hey everyone, I have an inquery for who ever would like to help me out.

I've noticed that my computer is having some issues with the sound in this game.

There is this consistent, subtle, "scratching" static associated with the sound throughout the game. Its not loud, but it is noticeable.

On top of this i used Ventrillo for the first time while playing this game with a buddy. Some issue was occuring where my microphone would cease to respond while playing. It would only happen once in a while at first but then would increase in frequency throughout our session. What i found interesting is this does not happen with mumble or skype and i have never had this issue with any other game so it appears to be an isolated incedent associated with PoE.

Has anyone else experienced these issues?

Im on windows xp with some sort of soundblaster card.
It's How You Handle Adversity That Molds the Man
guess ill need to look into some other technical info as it seems no one else is experiencing this
Yeah, I've never heard a report like this before. Are your drivers up to date? What sound card are you using? Creative sound cards do have problems with PoE at the moment, but nothing that I've heard of causes a problem like this.
Balance & Design
its a sound blaster card for sure.

What model, im not sure, at work right now >_>

I may need to look into getting new drivers though, been a little bit.

Appreciate the reply.

The oddest thing to me was the interuption of the microphone while playing. message would state "Your sound input device is no longer responding. . . ." Like i said, ive never experienced this with any other game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info