"Disconnecting"? While in instance.

This sounds like a connection problem related to your ISP or your connection to our servers - Where about are you playing from? Does this problem still occur if you try switching the gateway you are using between America/Europe?
Balance & Design
We'll have a look through our logs, and see if we can find what causes the disconnections.
Balance & Design
This should give us more information:

"
Thomas wrote:
Could I get you both to send me some MTR output? Preferably taken while you're experiencing problems in game.

You can download WinMTR from here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/files/

To use it just run the appropriate exe (32 bit or 64 bit), enter the hostname in the "Host" box, and click start.

Once the "Sent" column shows at least 50 click "Copy Text to clipboard", and paste the results into an email to support@grindinggear.com (you can then just close WinMTR).

- Edit
I would like you to get output for the game server you are currently connnected to. To get the server's IP, go to the folder you installed PoE in and open the "logs" subfolder, then open the "Client.txt" file. The file will probably be quite large, but scroll to the bottom and find the last occurance of this line:

2012/03/27 10:33:25 3917590 50 [INFO Client 3768] Connecting to instance server at 127.0.0.1:12345

In this example the server is 127.0.0.1 (do NOT test with that IP though, it's just an example). Use the IP you find there in WinMTR in the "Host" box.
- End edit

Thanks if you're able to do this, if you have any problems with it let me know.
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info