Gem "Ice Spear" description

Hi, the gem "Ice Spear" seems to have a chance to freeze enemies. That part is missing in the description.
All Cold Damage will freeze targets when it critically strikes!
Balance & Design
In Ice Spear description, at the sites Game> Overview page, it says that it has "600% increased critical strike change", this must be a mistake since % only goes untill 100. You probably ment 60%.

Maybe I should have started a different post for this.
Last edited by JUCAmeiloco on Jan 21, 2013, 12:44:40 AM
JUCAmeiloco, percent means "by the hundred", I bet this link will help you in life:
http://www.purplemath.com/modules/percents.htm#Percent_to_Decimal

If anyone is confused about freezing and cold damage, read this Mechanics thread.

"
Cold damage
Hitting an enemy with cold damage can cause the enemy to be Chilled. Critical hits with cold damage can also cause the target to be Frozen. Chilled enemies move, attack, and cast 30% slower, while frozen enemies cannot do anything except drink flasks.

"
Frozen: 100ms per 1% max life dealt as cold
What does 20% Quality of Ice Spear?
"
JUCAmeiloco wrote:
In Ice Spear description, at the sites Game> Overview page, it says that it has "600% increased critical strike change", this must be a mistake since % only goes untill 100. You probably ment 60%.

Maybe I should have started a different post for this.

The description is correct, if you press C while in game you can click the icon for ice spear and see what it's natural crit chance is, mine says 6.4% so when the second phase of the ability kicks in with the 600% chance to crit, that will make the crit chance 38.4%. (6.4*6)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info