I can't get an email for the login code

So I moved to Vancouver and now Path is asking me to get some email it apparently sent so that I can put in some code to login. The email never arrived. I changed my email to my gmail considering that I have so many issues with hotmail not receiving something. Turns out that didn't make a lick of difference and I still haven't gotten an email in any folder of gmail or hotmail of this supposed code.

What's going on?
if you check your account page here is there a link that says something like resend verification email? if so then your account hasn't been verified to send the codes to. otherwise if you still have issues, send an email from your account email address to the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page and they can assist you with a manual code or verifying your account properly.
"
TheVictorian wrote:
So I moved to Vancouver and now Path is asking me to get some email it apparently sent so that I can put in some code to login. The email never arrived. I changed my email to my gmail considering that I have so many issues with hotmail not receiving something. Turns out that didn't make a lick of difference and I still haven't gotten an email in any folder of gmail or hotmail of this supposed code.

What's going on?

Heya,

If you're still having this issue, please send us an email at Support@GrindingGear.com and we can get you sorted.

Apologies for the trouble!
Bah, alright I think I've found out what's going on, I'll attempt the suggestions and see if that fixes it. I don't think I was entirely paying attention. Thanks for the input.
Hmm guess not. I'm still not getting an email.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info