Rubber banding, disconnecting, please help.

Hey

i have been running the game fairly smooth for the past few months. the only problems i have had are from my ISP. i was only getting .5 Mbp/s at times and could not play, however when i was getting 2.9 Mbp/s i was able to run the game smoothly unless i did things in game that would desync me no matter how fast my connection was.

over the past week, i have been going through problems with my ISP, however today it was fixed by a technician of thiers and every time i speedtest, i get 2.5Mbp/s or more (capped at 3mbp/s)

my computer is able to play the game smoothly at the highest graphics settings, as i have done most of the time for the past few months, it doesnt seem to be a graphics issue or FPS lagg.

Over the last couple days, whenever i log on i cant stay logged in for more than 30 seconds to 5 minutes at a time and when i am logged in to the game, whenever i try to do anything outside of town i either rubber band or desync and die.

does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do to try and fix this issue??? I really want to play in the month long race, but as of now i cant even play my softcore characters...

regards,

-MJ
"They... Eats... The Mens..."
IGN: M_Judge
seriously, i was running the game find this morning and now that im trying to play in the 1month race i am getting so much lag that im not able to damage monsters while they are damaging me. (the first pack of 3 mobs from the wp that i encounter)

i have to log out to surviv since my potions wont work and i cant kill them since i cant damage them...
"They... Eats... The Mens..."
IGN: M_Judge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info