Need help Character not logging in

HEllow i need help my character is stuck or something i went 2 normal act 3 town and it disconnect me from game and now i cant login with that character anymore it keep disconnecting me

its 73 maradaur character name EKarts
What are the error messages (if any) that are being produced? Is it just a standard network disconnect, or is the client crashing in some way?

If it's just a disconnect, can you try running a WinMTR trace (like it shows in the sticky post) and we can take a look at your network connection stuff and see if there might be any signs there of a problem?
"
Drakier wrote:
What are the error messages (if any) that are being produced? Is it just a standard network disconnect, or is the client crashing in some way?

If it's just a disconnect, can you try running a WinMTR trace (like it shows in the sticky post) and we can take a look at your network connection stuff and see if there might be any signs there of a problem?

i got error ( An unexpected disconnection error ) having this problem with only one character level 73 Ekarts My other character like cleavearts are loggin perfectly fine
are they all attempting to log into Sarn as well?

What are your system specs? OS, RAM, Video Card, Sound Card?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info