Installing problem!!

Hi there, I get the same error as I can't download completly the beta. My launcher start with allocating space for 10m then downloading for 5m then stuck with that texture thing. I'll never be able to download it since I can't be in front of the pc for 2 weeks non-stop.

Is there a fix??? or Another link where i could download since i paid for, i dunno why it's broken! This game seems to be the most exciting thing that happen this summer lol

sry for my english guys

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/clientbug.png/

It actually takes 45m per 50meg and i have to be there to manually restart it............. So longggggg

Been quite a few days, and i can't manage to work it out right!! Help me plz!
Try using this client file instead - Replace your current one with it, and see if it goes to the backup if the first one fails!

If you're able to download the game on another connection, you can just copy the content.ggpk file back to your PC, and that will have let you run the game.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Jun 24, 2012, 7:39:23 PM
"
Rory wrote:
Try using this client file instead - Replace your current one with it, and see if it goes to the backup if the first one fails!

If you're able to download the game on another connection, you can just copy the content.ggpk file back to your PC, and that will have let you run the game.

I'd love to try but it's saying a

b502 Bad Gateway
NetDNA-nginx/2.1

Thxxx alot for u answer tho!!!! Can't wait to get to play!!!

Ill probably needa good link to that client file!
Last edited by MartyrZz on Jun 25, 2012, 7:59:11 PM
Hmm it looks like your connection is just very slow, and is having a lot of trouble with the download. Is this unusual? Is it usually very fast? You can try downloading the game on another connection and copying the content.ggpk file over, that should let you play without having to complete patching.
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
Hmm it looks like your connection is just very slow, and is having a lot of trouble with the download. Is this unusual? Is it usually very fast? You can try downloading the game on another connection and copying the content.ggpk file over, that should let you play without having to complete patching.

Ohh Thx for fast answer! Well actually i can get to 50mb in 20min so ill restart the client, each time, prolly gonna end this week, its like 3% download each time... Wont be that long, just sad i cant be in front of my pc all night long... If it stuck ima try your thing! Thx alot!!
"
Rory wrote:

Any update on this Rory?? Plz tell me a yes, can't play PoE since 4 month now........ This annoying client won't let me load more than 25-50mbs each times, it takes me age to download....... My internet state a 65mbits.

This is annoying, I paid for a early access and couldnt use it... Really liked it when i could tho :'(
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/problempoe101.png/

This is my problem, and each time I restart the program it find a different file to bug. This is quite sad.

It gets from 25kbts to I even saw one time a 1.20mbs/sec LOL It change speed at each 1 seconds
Last edited by MartyrZz on Feb 17, 2013, 9:29:44 PM
DANG NO WAY, I've managed to get to 1gbs and now i dunno the fuck happaned but PoE is gone, only Production.ini and the map folder left.....

Lost everything??? How could this happen?? Why the hell can i play with every single game and for the sake of god, the only one i donated 10$ wont let me play ?????????????
I've found a someway FIX!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info