Best AoE for a Duelist?

I've been struggling with big groups, especially with lots of Rares and stuff. What is the Best AoE for me to be using? Currently the only AoEs I've come across are Leap Slam (Which I love when it is tied to Additional Fire Damage) and Ice Nova. So right now I Leap Slam into the group, then use Ice Nova to slow them down, and if I'm lucky enough it'll freeze a lot of them solid, or critical and bust them all apart.
What is your weapon type?

What is in your off-hand?
"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera
Can't go wrong with sweep or cleave.
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
I'm using a 1h sword and a shield. I was going to duel wield....but found out the hard way the Duelists get spanked pretty easy while duel wielding.
Cleave is probably your best bet.

To name a few others; you might also look into Fire Trap, Infernal Blow, Ethereal Knives or Whirling Blades.
"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera
I used to use infernal Blow, but it too reliable on too many factors. But I just picked up Ethereal Knives, seems cool, but very weak right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info