Who do I need to kill for a Beta Key?

I always thought the future depended on the choices you made.
"
"
amenbat wrote:
You mean I can actually purchase a beta key?

Where at please? Is it legit?

Thanks

Look on the left. See "pre-purchase"? Click that and go from there. Technically, you are purchasing points for the cash shop (cosmetic things and stash tabs only, nothing that affects your ability to kill enemies or other players, so it isn't pay to win). The beta key is a free gift for purchasing early.

Thanks to everybody, I can't wait for the 25Th for my check.

Is Path of Exile as good as it looks or is it an illusion?

I played Diablo 3 up to act 3 inferno with my barbarian and even though it was fun for a while, I couldn't see my char progress going anywhere unless I was lotterylucky with my drops and even so, the progress I made was barely noticeable.

I love that this game has 100 levels, basically like Diablo 2, the myriad of skill options and the best currency of any game I've ever seen.

I hope them devs decide to introduce crafting at some point, that would be the cherry on top of this big ass cake.

Cheers to all, have a nice one!
Last edited by amenbat on Jun 23, 2012, 4:22:52 AM
"
amenbat wrote:

Thanks to everybody, I can't wait for the 25Th for my check.

Is Path of Exile as good as it looks or is it an illusion?

I played Diablo 3 up to act 3 inferno with my barbarian and even though it was fun for a while, I couldn't see my char progress going anywhere unless I was lotterylucky with my drops and even so, the progress I made was barely noticeable.

I love that this game has 100 levels, basically like Diablo 2, the myriad of skill options and the best currency of any game I've ever seen.

I hope them devs decide to introduce crafting at some point, that would be the cherry on top of this big ass cake.

Cheers to all, have a nice one!

I'm glad you got/bought into beta :)

Not only is it 100 levels, but it will take years to achieve such a feat:

"
A level cap of 100 is currently planned, but players will find that they level up more slowly as they gain experience. You'll need to be very high level and be very well-geared to contend with the end game content on the hardest difficulty level. These diminishing returns mean that the game doesn't suddenly end when the player hits some arbitrary point. If a player wanted, they could improve a single character for years on end.

http://www.pathofexile.com/faq/
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
Last edited by CetniK on Jun 23, 2012, 1:53:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info