Who do I need to kill for a Beta Key?

I'm literally DYING here for a beta key and my murdering anger is going up by exponential increase. Who is main enemy of Path of Exile dev team? My contract fee is just a beta key.
your credit card or debit card for 10$
You mean I can actually purchase a beta key?

Where at please? Is it legit?

Thanks
"
amenbat wrote:
You mean I can actually purchase a beta key?

Where at please? Is it legit?

Thanks

Look on the left. See "pre-purchase"? Click that and go from there. Technically, you are purchasing points for the cash shop (cosmetic things and stash tabs only, nothing that affects your ability to kill enemies or other players, so it isn't pay to win). The beta key is a free gift for purchasing early.
You'll have to kill me.

You have to travel the 4 lands of Crodanimus, sweep through the forests of Dredamination and there you will find me fo-

Oh....
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
"
Waves_blade wrote:

This...
What is with these posts? I don't get it.
And don't say you don't have a CC, you can use a reloadable one.
"
"
Waves_blade wrote:

This...
What is with these posts? I don't get it.
And don't say you don't have a CC, you can use a reloadable one.

It's people that just heard about the game from the D3 forums, and they jump on here asking for a key before reading a single thing about the game.
TehHammer is not a crime!
Jay Wilson.
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
"
CetniK wrote:
Jay Wilson.

Why would Jay be the main enemy of PoE??

Heck at this point I'm wondering if he's getting a kick back from GGG for each person that got so tired of D3 issues and are heading to PoE.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
"
velrac wrote:
"
CetniK wrote:
Jay Wilson.

Why would Jay be the main enemy of PoE??

Heck at this point I'm wondering if he's getting a kick back from GGG for each person that got so tired of D3 issues and are heading to PoE.

I was thinking the same thing earlier. Maybe the Diablo devs want to see PoE do better, so they're intentionally making terrible choices to drive the player population away and into other games.
TehHammer is not a crime!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info