Failed to connect to instance

Seriously, the port forwarding post were dated AUGUST 30th 2012.
Last edited by Nuuudals on Feb 18, 2013, 8:59:36 AM
I am also having this issue although certainly not all the time. I am having this occur during Act III normal although I have had this occur in various other instances in other acts.

For the most part, I can get around this error by creating a 'new' instance of the same area. For example, I was getting this error while trying to enter The Battlefront area of act III. I tried to enter three times with the same error. On the fourth attempt I decided to create a new instance (by <CNTL> clicking the portal entrance, you will get a dialog box asking to enter existing instances or to create a new one). Selecting to create a new instance, I entered the area without issue. Having died in this instance (yes, I'm a noob!) I tried to re-enter the previous instance and still got the failed to connect error message. Trying again but this time entering the second instance I had just created, I was able to enter this instance fine. Progressing further, I made it to the Temple level 1 and having died in this instance, I received this error message when trying to 'respawn' back at the act III encampment (even though I had been playing for some time, respawning back to the encampment multiple times successfully). It was at this point that I exited the game and typed out this post :)

I hope this helps with resolving the issue.
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
just wasted a maps and i can't even fucking enter. COMPLETELY A WASTE!

come on ggg fix the goddam server!
same issue over here, sg player

Any of the threads had any official response yet?
Same here. I was playing just fine on the American server, connecting from Hong Kong. Then I completed Normal and started Cruel. The same error occurred as I tried to enter Mud Flats. I switched back and forth between American and Singapore server, and it kept happening.
I can login and move through towns, but when I choose a map to train the game keep disconnecting leaving a message "Failed to connect to instance".

Here is how I tried: go to Waypoint, hold CTRL when clicking on a train map, a window pop up, you can choose NEW to refresh the map instance and then everything will work fine.
i have the same thing happening with myself as well, only since last night (Aussie time) haven't been able to enter any instance at all or even try to relocate to another town.

good luck with the fix, cheers.
IGN: shadowfateweaver / freezemyheart
I get the same problem as well, at both church dungeon and weaver's chambers. =(
Havn't played the game in about a month, decided to re-download this morning to give it another shot and havn't been able to connect all day.
Really sucks seeing as it seems to only be a recent issue and I never had a problem like this a month ago.
This is also happening to me, the past 3 weeks no problems, but just yesterday when I try to get out of sarn encampment in merciless, it goes to load screen and then boots me to login screen. I tried switching gateways, and same problem happens.

I can usually log into town, from the char select screen, but going anywhere after that just fails.
twitch.tv/cutedog_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info