~~~ FREE STUFF, 5 ITEMS PER PERSON ~~~

I'd like to buy Goldrim Cap, Torment Hide Chest, and Empyrean Snare belt, Reduced Mana Gem, and Tempest March boots.

My IGN is OsoArquero
IGN: ElDonk or OsoArquero
Last edited by OsoGuido on Apr 28, 2013, 7:25:43 PM
ill buy lvl 20 faster attacks 3 chaos
ign: BowxS/Shwingg
Last edited by Twingg on Apr 28, 2013, 7:34:24 PM
up
up
Really a great deal!

Seriously recommended.
up
up
up
"
helldemon wrote:
"
Wolfen_RB wrote:
"
Wolfen_RB wrote:
Id like to buy the Boots: Goliath Greaves/Foe League for 2 Chaos
IGN Roumata

great u ignored my offer and sold my boots already....great bahavior, are there no rules for trading ???

the boots were "mine" and i sold them to their owner now for 2 chaos so they are now "his" i dont see how they were "ur" boots, im sorry i dont hold items forever and reject offers from other people because ur the king

i think ur a little self centered

pure hypocrisy and hairsplitting.

u offer those boots for 2 chaos, im the first taking this offer...is this "self centerd" to expect ill get the deal ??

u should have said u deal those stuff elsewhere, saved my time reading, typing and trying to contact u ingame and so on...and even this useless reply...im wasting time again

thats not serious trading

good lord ur bitching about "MY" is just plain arbitrary interpretation

Plain and Simple: Offering stuff, ignoring the Acception is not fair trading

so let me get this straight....... you come in here saying ull buy an item for the listed price, then u never come online and u expect me to hold the item for you forever? even when other people want to buy the stuff at the same price right away? i dont see how u are not self centered.......

its like going to to a store having a boxing day sale and saying "i called in yesterday why didnt u keep an item for me?"...... because its a fucking sale, first come first serve fucking idiot go eat shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info