~~~ FREE STUFF, 5 ITEMS PER PERSON ~~~

So im quitting the game, everything here is worth more than the asking price, i want fast sales, EXALTS, GCP AND CHAOS ONLY!

NOT VERIFED = SOLD

IGN:HELLDEMON OR PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWRANGER

OK SO THIS IS THE ITEMS I CANNOT SELL, SO PLEASE MESSAGE ME IN GAME WITH 5 VERIFIED ITEMS YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FOR FREE, I WILL BE ONLINE FOR 1 MORE HOUR THEN I WILL QUIT THE GAME, ALL ITEMS NOT TAKEN WILL BE LOST IN THE VOID

UNIQUES

RINGS AND AMMY

FLASKS

LEVELED GEMS

WEAPONS, BOWS, QUIVERS

HELMS, GLOVES, BOOTS, CHEST, BELT
Last edited by helldemon on Apr 29, 2013, 3:55:54 PM
1 exalt for volls
up
Onslaught Heart - 2 chaos
Morbid Band - 2 chaos
IGN Normal - Rayinee / Zugkrug
IGN Anarchy - Short_Circuit

If i make an offer on the forums please PM me if its accepted and i will log in asap to make the trade. TY
3 Chaos for the Behemoth Shot Light Quiver
Ill buyout the 15% quality level 19 blood rage with a gcp

Ign: bleedingclaws
i like to buy the avenger's granite flask of iron skin the 100% and the 99% also the surgeon's quicksilver flask of adrenaline
@Saizki
I'll take weapons: behemoth spiker, sorrow etcher (6 chaos total), Q gems: puncture, heavy strike, and shield charge (3 gcp total)

I'll contact you when I see you on. Hold on to these items. I've sent you a friend request (Shadow lv. 54 is me).
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Last edited by Evlesoa on Apr 27, 2013, 3:20:51 AM
I'd like to buy Doom Turn ring for two chaos.

IGN Brickly
Id like to buy the Boots: Goliath Greaves/Foe League for 2 Chaos
IGN Roumata

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info