Does Item quantity/quality (support gems) work with minions?

The Title is the question. I don't have the support gems so I'm just wondering if I should even bother seeking them out.
If the minion gets the killing blow, yes
"
Zahndethus wrote:

What if they explode and cause the death?
"
daymyth1987 wrote:
"
Zahndethus wrote:

No. Exploding minions form Minion Instability can't be fully implemented using damage at the moment, which leads to effect that work from dealing damage being unable to affect it. This will hopefully be fixed in future.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
daymyth1987 wrote:
"
Zahndethus wrote:

No. Exploding minions form Minion Instability can't be fully implemented using damage at the moment, which leads to effect that work from dealing damage being unable to affect it. This will hopefully be fixed in future.

"
Minions Exploding is not currently damage - This means it is only affected by resistances and minion life. Fire damage, Criticals and burning do not apply to minion explosions at the moment.

Well it's good to see that they will apply in the future. Would this then also hold true for chance to ignite? If so would chance to ignite be based only off exploding minions or also any fire damage minions would deal? Say damage applied from an aura or other support gem?
Well, does minions exploding also not benefit from increased item find and increased rarity find, from the player's gear?
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
"
ac429 wrote:
Well, does minions exploding also not benefit from increased item find and increased rarity find, from the player's gear?

I would have no idea, I would hope so....
"
ac429 wrote:
The kill is still attributed to the minions, and from them to you. Your iir/iiq stats are applied.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
ac429 wrote:
The kill is still attributed to the minions, and from them to you. Your iir/iiq stats are applied.

Awesome, thanks! =)
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info