Onyx Peak Reaver Casque Vendor Price

So this rare is only worth a single scroll fragment to the vendor......that can't be right. I mean I know it's not a good rare but it should at least be worth some shards.
Unavailable

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

Last edited by Dark0mens on Jun 17, 2012, 6:02:51 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
That is very strange, that Quantity mod should be selling for a couple of shards at least. I'll investigate. Do you still have the item in question?

Also, are you sure it is the same item you linked? The Quality mod should be worth at least two shards, and I tested and confirmed that that still works.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Jun 19, 2012, 12:11:40 AM
Linked helmet is not the same one in the screen shot. Different art altogether. False report is false ?
I may have linked the wrong one but I am pretty sure I didnt. I will have to check to see if I kept it. I meant to take a SS of the item in game while in the sell window with my mouse over it. The item in the sell window is indeed a rare item of that I am 100% sure. Just because I possibly mislinked the wrong item does not mean the report is wrong.

Oh and the artwork is the same. If you cant tell via the sell window you can look into my inventory.

*Edit: Hmm website shows it is still in my inventory on the character in the SS. Will test again.

Last edited by Dark0mens on Jun 21, 2012, 12:31:44 AM
Hey you got a little mud on your face.

Anyway. Took the character that the item in question is on to every vendor in Ruthless, Cruel, and Normal and they all gave me the same price for the helm. Even sent it to another character and took it to Merciless and retried all the vendors and still was only offered one wisdom scroll for it. Putting it back on the character it was on originally so I don't sell it yet.

Last edited by Dark0mens on Jun 21, 2012, 12:44:26 AM
We found the problem! Thanks for the information. It seems some "Prefix" mods that were added recently don't have sell prices. Carl is adding sell prices now.
Balance & Design
Just meant the artwork for the Forum Link as opposed to how it is represented in-game for your screenshot. They are clearly different. Didn't mean to accuse you, Even threw out the "?" to soften it up. Just trying to save GGG some time if I can. No mud needed bro ^_^
"
sqrllz wrote:
Just meant the artwork for the Forum Link as opposed to how it is represented in-game for your screenshot. They are clearly different. Didn't mean to accuse you, Even threw out the "?" to soften it up. Just trying to save GGG some time if I can. No mud needed bro ^_^

You'll find lots of items in game look nothing like what they do on the forums.
TehHammer is not a crime!
The link in my first post looks exactly like the item in the sell window and in my inventory in the SS. Don't know what you are talking about.

Anyway just glad the issue was found and is being resolved. Love how fast the GGG Dev team works and responds to issues.

Last edited by Dark0mens on Jun 21, 2012, 1:13:44 PM
"
Dark0mens wrote:
The link in my first post looks exactly like the item in the sell window and in my inventory in the SS. Don't know what you are talking about.

Anyway just glad the issue was found and is being resolved. Love how fast the GGG Dev team works and responds to issues.

Me too, If only you would do the same. Because this is how it looks to me

Looks like you got mud on your face. Is that the expression? For god sakes who starts crap on a beta feedback forum. I was just cruising for errors to be knowledgeable of and spotted the "possible" mistake.
Never gave you hell, posted my read as a question. And as the guy above noted they apparently don't have all the art data done to represent the in-game items the same way in the forum. If you really think the link art is the same as the SS art you have a different (and apparently far better PoE capable browser) than me or you are plain visually retarded. Ease up...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info