Giggity

anyone selling popcorn . also taking the mars bar thanks with a diet coke plz
"
awesome04000 wrote:
I cant believe people have such low iq to grasp this so ill break it down for you

if you use points properly for ci build, youll have at least 30%allresist.
is there any ci toons out there that doesn't use rainbowstride after it came out?? that's 20%allresist
so that's 50% all resist so you need 85% now to have max res on merciless. so that's total 255% resist needed.

30%cold from dream frag.
lets assume duel 35% resist on helm chest belt. lol that's 210%
pris ring implicit is 36%

30+210+36 = 276% resist
276>255

even with duel 30% resist on helm chest belt, youll end up with 246%
you can easily solo maps with 72/72/72 instead of 75/75/75
and in party, almost always someone will run purity so its easy 80/80/80
if you happen to have 3+all resist mod on pris ring, youll have max res

all while youll have gained extra 700-1000es and 70-100mana from +int instead of tri-res

low iq too OP.

I cant stop QQ cause bunch of low iq scrubs got together and making fun of me QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

i wasnt planning to tell u this but at this point, maybe i should brighten u up a bit.

50 int is only 25 extra Max Mana, the fact u tried to insult my ice witch guide without even knowing that, what is a joke! 50 int will give u 10% ES but that is similar to a passive node cept it gives 2% Extra. Compare that to when u usually gain when u take a 8%, the max u could get from 50 int should be around 250 - 350.

You are saying that u can get resist on other equips but do u have any idea how expensive a high ES piece gear with good resist cost? If i get max resist from limited equips then i could be more flexible on rings. Meaning i can focus on cast spd and dmg.

Im still laughing at the fact ur trying to hard to devalue my chest but yet u are clueless on how stats work.

QQ moar <3
My IGN : Xmu / TeeBones
BEST CI CHEST FOR MIRROR 1K ES + TRI RESIST http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/306743
My Ice Witch 0.25Sec Freezing pulse guide ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/214705
Last edited by Xmu on May 2, 2013, 8:37:13 PM
"
Xmu wrote:
"
awesome04000 wrote:
I cant believe people have such low iq to grasp this so ill break it down for you

is there any ci toons out there that doesn't use rainbowstride after it came out?? that's 20%allresist
so that's 50% all resist so you need 85% now to have max res on merciless. so that's total 255% resist needed.

30%cold from dream frag.

30+210+36 = 276% resist
276>255

all while youll have gained extra 700-1000es and 70-100mana from +int instead of tri-res

low iq too OP.

I cant stop QQ cause bunch of low iq scrubs got together and making fun of me QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

i wasnt planning to tell u this but at this point, maybe i should brighten u up a bit.

50 int is only 25 extra Max Mana, the fact u tried to insult my ice witch guide without even knowing that, what is a joke! 50 int will give u 10% ES but that is similar to a passive node cept it gives 2% Extra. Compare that to when u usually gain when u take a 8%, the max u could get from 50 int should be around 250 - 350.

You are saying that u can get resist on other equips but do u have any idea how expensive a high ES piece gear with good resist cost? If i get max resist from limited equips then i could be more flexible on rings. Meaning i can focus on cast spd and dmg.

Im still laughing at the fact ur trying to hard to devalue my chest but yet u are clueless on how stats work.

QQ moar <3

yeah this is right :D.. u can focus on rings with spell dmg and cast speed... :D...
IGN:ZXGhostring
Pm me If i win the bid
"
Xmu wrote:
"
awesome04000 wrote:

30%cold from dream frag.

30+210+36 = 276% resist
276>255

low iq too OP.

QQ moar <3

lol stop pretending like you were planning to tell me anything cuase I never said you could get 700-1000es and 70-100mana from just one item with int+ and duel res lol funny cuase I actually made it pretty clear so I don't know how you got this from it.

so you get 40-50+ int with duel res on head chest and str and belt, with rainbowstride that's about 16-20%es so with discipline its around 500-600 extra es depending on amount of es nodes, 20~+20~+90~ mana, all while having max resist.
if you don't use rainbowstrike and go with rare with int+ duel res, around 700-800es at sacrifice of less mana and spell block.

you aren't brightening me up in any way. I thought it would be pretty much self explanatory what I meant. altho I did make mistake cause belts cant have int+ mod so 1000es gain was a stretch. still doenst change the fact that you gain 500-600es and 50~mana if you were to have int duel res whereas with tri-res you gain 0es and 0mana.

all these numbers are besides the point, because the point is you can easily get max res with duel-res +int items while getting the bonus from +int while with tri-res youll just end up with bunch of extra res that you really don't need.

some may argue having extra res is good cuase of elemental weakness mod and lowered resisstance mod on maps and such, but the number I gave you was with 30-35% duel res items. if you find 40-45% duel res items than this is obviously not a problem at all.

"devalue" your chest?? lol funny cuase like ive said many times before, you been trying to sell for a month now and no one offered you 90ex back when ex were 6gcp and it appears no ones going to offer you 90ex now that ex is 10gcp. I am not devaluing anything. you are the one overvalueing your chest cause after a month of trying to sell, you still cant grasp that no ones payings you 90ex for #2 es chest in game. that will eventually become 2nd tier not even #5 chest, only 2-3 months after new acts come out.

lol how do you even say this after putting a 90ex pricetag on that chest LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not to mention duel30 items aren't that expensive especially compared to your chest lolllllllllllllllllllllll

oh and your ci guide is shit lol like I said before, this is my first ci toon and its built way better than your shitty guide.

low iq too OP lol

QQ

oh and kutaro, you iq must be like 60 lol I was merely talking about implicit from prismatic. I even said if you were to have explicit all resist on pris, you would only need 3+ with 30%duel res items lol

edit: my bad not just you kutaro cuase this xmu guy has similar iq to you too. it was pretty much clear that 36%resist I listed was merely from pris implicit lol

scrubs try harder

edit2: ok in case you still cant figure it out, 12 + 12 + 12 = 36. I know its more numbers than your fingers and toes but take your time and youll figure it out.
Last edited by awesome04000 on May 2, 2013, 9:34:16 PM
i raise you mieror of kalandra
ign TheBlackMambaTemplar
"
awesome04000 wrote:

still doenst change the fact that you gain 500-600es and 50~mana if you were to have int duel res whereas with tri-res you gain 0es and 0mana.

so ur saying that 50 int will get u 500-600 es + 50 mana?
stop trying to make urself look silly brah
My IGN : Xmu / TeeBones
BEST CI CHEST FOR MIRROR 1K ES + TRI RESIST http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/306743
My Ice Witch 0.25Sec Freezing pulse guide ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/214705
I can't take seriously someone who begins every paragraph with "lol".

Anyway, Mr QQ has a point. You're trying to sell a soon-to-be obsolete chest, although pretty nice right now, for an obscene price tag.

IGN: Cyanyx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info