Giggity

once again, you denying is typical and doesn't mean anything. and checking your thread history wont prove much cause like i said you did this first month and half after ob. not to mention threads wont show how much you bought item for from trade chat. obivously its pointless to waste time trying flip for profit now cause a lot more people are aware of value of items now. i do agree with you, i am sure you are focusing more on leveling and farming nowdays instead of scumming off of ob players but its mostly because you cant no more not because you wouldnt.

also I actually couldn't care less about his chest that much considering like ive said already, this will be 2nd tier chest when new acts and new tier mods come out. I am happy with the chest I am using and would never spend 90ex on chest that will become 30-35ex when new acts come out.

oh and other guy funny you call me crazy cuase I am not the one whos been trying to sell some item for a month straight having made 10 different threads on it, and still cant grasp that no one will pay 90ex for it lol.

at least you realize the other chest with int is better so I guess you are better than these other scrubs so far. you can easily get max res from dual-res items +int on chest boots head and belt, +pasives like you can with tri-res... except youll have 1000 more es and 100+mana with +int. maybe if you scrubs could do math and actually understood some game mechanics, you wouldn't have wasted a mirror copying #2 chest in game lol. having low iq too OP. lol

ill up my bid to 10000 scroll of wisdom cuase you keep playing hardball.
"
kutaro7 wrote:
"
Brakeit wrote:
This Chest is insane, dont know if its worth 90Exa with exa rising every day, but definitely worth 50+.
Great Chest dude but i think the same with the crazy guy, 2x Res + 50 int is better, then 45 fire res. You can get 15 all res, from passive, which is total 45, but you cant get 50int, from passive. This was just example.
Good luck with selling it mate.

thats not 45% fire.. lol...

tell me when u can get 45% fire on passive(in 1 skill).. i will go to your side?..

this is better as far as i know :D..

exacly the type of scrub with low iq and inability to do simple addition, this xmu guy is hoping for to mirror and buy his chest.

if adding isn't for you, just think about this chest this way. if this chest truly was #1 chest and new mod tiers aren't coming like this xmu guy wants you to believe so he can sell this chest for 90ex, then why sell it at all?? you can easily make 30ex from just mirror service in a month or 2 considering how popular CI builds are if this chest really was #1 lol. its beucase its not scrub. he gets lucky once in a while nowdays and finds someone to mirror this chest but anyone with 3digit iq will chose the +int chest over this.

clearly his mirror service isn't profitable any more which is why hes selling the chest
clearly his mirror service isn't profitable cause its #2 chest.

low IQ too OP lol
"
awesome04000 wrote:
"
kutaro7 wrote:
"
Brakeit wrote:
This Chest is insane, dont know if its worth 90Exa with exa rising every day, but definitely worth 50+.
Great Chest dude but i think the same with the crazy guy, 2x Res + 50 int is better, then 45 fire res. You can get 15 all res, from passive, which is total 45, but you cant get 50int, from passive. This was just example.

tell me when u can get 45% fire on passive(in 1 skill).. i will go to your side?..

exacly the type of scrub with low iq and inability to do simple addition, this xmu guy is hoping for to mirror and buy his chest.

if adding isn't for you, just think about this chest this way. if this chest truly was #1 chest and new mod tiers aren't coming like this xmu guy wants you to believe so he can sell this chest for 90ex, then why sell it at all?? you can easily make 30ex from just mirror service in a month or 2 considering how popular CI builds are if this chest really was #1 lol. its beucase its not scrub. he gets lucky once in a while nowdays and finds someone to mirror this chest but anyone with 3digit iq will chose the +int chest over this.

clearly his mirror service isn't profitable any more which is why hes selling the chest
clearly his mirror service isn't profitable cause its #2 chest.

low IQ too OP lol

lol old man crying,,, :D..
IGN:ZXGhostring
Pm me If i win the bid
Are you accepting bids or only taking it for b/o?
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
"
awesome04000 wrote:
QQQQqqqqQQQQQ...
qqqqQQQQQ !

qqqQQQqqqqqqq ??

Seems you're mad.

YOUMAD BRO ?
IGN: Cyanyx
at least I can add lol

don't feel too bad cause at first I thought tri res was better too. until I realize how easy it is to get max res with passives, pris ring which almost everyone uses other than coral, and duel res items.

I got max res from just boots belt ring dream frag and 1 resist on chest.

oh and why are people keep saying QQ and I am mad when this guys been trying to sell this chest for a month now and still no ones buying?? funny really.
"
kutaro7 wrote:
"
Brakeit wrote:

44-45 the same ****, and read what i write. You can get passive +15 to all RESIST, which is total 45, and its better then 45 from 1 resist.
Also its easy to cap resist ...
For ME the other one is better, but again this Chest is Insane.
I cant believe people have such low iq to grasp this so ill break it down for you

if you use points properly for ci build, youll have at least 30%allresist.
is there any ci toons out there that doesn't use rainbowstride after it came out?? that's 20%allresist
so that's 50% all resist so you need 85% now to have max res on merciless. so that's total 255% resist needed.

30%cold from dream frag.
lets assume duel 35% resist on helm chest belt. lol that's 210%
pris ring implicit is 36%

30+210+36 = 276% resist
276>255

even with duel 30% resist on helm chest belt, youll end up with 246%
you can easily solo maps with 72/72/72 instead of 75/75/75
and in party, almost always someone will run purity so its easy 80/80/80
if you happen to have 3+all resist mod on pris ring, youll have max res

all while youll have gained extra 700-1000es and 70-100mana from +int instead of tri-res

low iq too OP.

I cant stop QQ cause bunch of low iq scrubs got together and making fun of me QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
"
awesome04000 wrote:
QQ and I am mad

"
awesome04000 wrote:
I cant stop QQ

So mad...

we understand you like to QQ, alright.

What was your point again ?
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on May 2, 2013, 5:37:13 PM
lol