Giggity

"
awesome04000 wrote:
"
Apolyon34 wrote:
didnt bother reading but no one cares enough to right a full QQ essay like that. I call shenanigans. free bump :P

oh yea youll spend hours playing this game and hours looking through forums for items you need but taking 10min to write post calling out scum is QQ waste of time being a little bitch no life loser shenanigans lol point well made there buddy you too cool dawg.

i dont knwo why i am even responding to you considering you prob wont even check this thread again cuase you are just too cool like that. right??? lol

edit: lol and of course in 1min i took writing you have responded and checked thread. man you sure cool dawg. go outside? why? id rather chat with cool people like you.

oh and why you keep saying shenanigans?? oh yea people write stuff, must be shenanigans!!! i am too cool to read your post but ill keep checking back thread and write responses cuase... i am cool like that.... cause i go outside??,,,?? and dont read and respond to stuff??..??

LOOOOL THIS KID SOOO MAD!! GRAB THE POPCORN FELLAS WE HAVE A BABY NOT GETTING HIS WAY!

Pm me if i win. I retract my offer in 2h though
"
sanleon wrote:

Pm me if i win. I retract my offer in 2h though

ok if no1 bids higher then i sell to u
My IGN : Xmu / TeeBones
BEST CI CHEST FOR MIRROR 1K ES + TRI RESIST http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/306743
My Ice Witch 0.25Sec Freezing pulse guide ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/214705
free bump

i am pretty sure my 2000 scroll of wisdom beats this guys offer

anyways i actaully can vaguely remember this chest being sold on forum a while back. didnt you pay like 10-15ex for it back than without any links? back when ex was hard to sell for 5gcp? so you got it to 6l and wanted 120ex. and now 90ex lol.

i could be wrong about it but i feel like i can vaguely remember this chest being sold without links on forum and you buying it....

anyways i am a baby not getting it my way?? thats funny cuase once again its this guy thats been trying to sell this chest for a month now and not getting the price hes asking so hes made about 10threads now trying desparately to find some clueless guy that bought his orbs off of rmt site to buy his chest. altho he did finally give in and lower his price from 120ex to 90ex lol

stop claiming this chest is #1 when its not and i think you need to lower your price at least one more time for someone to bite and buy this chest. and hope that guy doesnt realize this chest will become 2nd tier chest when new acts come uot

oh and i think its really cute trying to pretend like anyone fell for that mirror service crap for 45ex lol i like how you deleted everything including title hahahahahahahahaha

ign: ClamSlammers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"
MikeHawkk wrote:

do you bid 20+ exalts on every thread you see lol
"
awesome04000 wrote:
free bump

anyways i actaully can vaguely remember this chest being sold on forum a while back. didnt you pay like 10-15ex for it back than without any links? back when ex was hard to sell for 5gcp? so you got it to 6l and wanted 120ex. and now 90ex lol.

i could be wrong about it but i feel like i can vaguely remember this chest being sold without links on forum and you buying it....

anyways i am a baby not getting it my way?? thats funny cuase once again its this guy thats been trying to sell this chest for a month now and not getting the price hes asking so hes made about 10threads now trying desparately to find some clueless guy that bought his orbs off of rmt site to buy his chest. altho he did finally give in and lower his price from 120ex to 90ex lol

stop claiming this chest is #1 when its not and i think you need to lower your price at least one more time for someone to bite and buy this chest. and hope that guy doesnt realize this chest will become 2nd tier chest when new acts come uot

oh and i think its really cute trying to pretend like anyone fell for that mirror service crap for 45ex lol i like how you deleted everything including title hahahahahahahahaha

na i got this chest by using 1 chaos then 1 jew and a fusing and got the result.
u jelly?
My IGN : Xmu / TeeBones
BEST CI CHEST FOR MIRROR 1K ES + TRI RESIST http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/306743
My Ice Witch 0.25Sec Freezing pulse guide ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/214705
Last edited by Xmu on Apr 30, 2013, 1:03:43 AM
"
Xmu wrote:
"
awesome04000 wrote:
free bump

na i got this chest by using 1 chaos then 1 jew and a fusing and got the result.
u jelly?

not at all cuase this chest will be 2nd tier chest. when game officially releases with new acts and full mod tiers are available and you have the top tier mod chest like this. then ill be jelly no doubt.

ill up my bid to 3000 wisdom scrolls
free bump for the amazing CI chest!

dont listen to those mad jealous kids.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
Can you sell me a mirrored copy of that with 4 blue/1 red/ 1 green socket for 10+ pure exalt?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info