Giggity

"
awesome04000 wrote:
"
Apolyon34 wrote:
didnt bother reading but no one cares enough to right a full QQ essay like that. I call shenanigans. free bump :P

oh yea youll spend hours playing this game and hours looking through forums for items you need but taking 10min to write post calling out scum is QQ waste of time being a little bitch no life loser shenanigans lol point well made there buddy you too cool dawg.

i dont knwo why i am even responding to you considering you prob wont even check this thread again cuase you are just too cool like that. right??? lol

edit: lol and of course in 1min i took writing you have responded and checked thread. man you sure cool dawg. go outside? why? id rather chat with cool people like you.

oh and why you keep saying shenanigans?? oh yea people write stuff, must be shenanigans!!! i am too cool to read your post but ill keep checking back thread and write responses cuase... i am cool like that.... cause i go outside??,,,?? and dont read and respond to stuff??..??

Sorry but I am far too cool to write a proper response to that. Though I will say that you are just adorable.
"
Apolyon34 wrote:
"
awesome04000 wrote:
"
Apolyon34 wrote:
didnt bother reading but no one cares enough to right a full QQ essay like that. I call shenanigans. free bump :P

oh yea youll spend hours playing this game and hours looking through forums for items you need but taking 10min to write post calling out scum is QQ waste of time being a little bitch no life loser shenanigans lol point well made there buddy you too cool dawg.

i dont knwo why i am even responding to you considering you prob wont even check this thread again cuase you are just too cool like that. right??? lol

edit: lol and of course in 1min i took writing you have responded and checked thread. man you sure cool dawg. go outside? why? id rather chat with cool people like you.

oh and why you keep saying shenanigans?? oh yea people write stuff, must be shenanigans!!! i am too cool to read your post but ill keep checking back thread and write responses cuase... i am cool like that.... cause i go outside??,,,?? and dont read and respond to stuff??..??

Sorry but I am far too cool to write a proper response to that. Though I will say that you are just adorable.

hey at least you read it this time so its ok. hey just saw your name on thread on main page and clicked it and what do you know lol. of course cool smart guy like you that thinks you can get 1ex for level 1 20% stun and rejuve totem is the one to act like this lol. you are too cool dawg. too cute really 1ex haha
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/360866

funny how you keep coming back to thread and responding. even funnier thinking you can even write a proper response even if you werent cool.
Awesome04000, your the best thing to happen on this forums.

Thx for the laughs.

@Xmu, gl mate, i would buy the chest if i could.
Last edited by ResidentHippy on Apr 29, 2013, 5:45:01 AM
"
ResidentHippy wrote:

Thx for the laughs.

thanks dawg. another scummy closed beta player trader that made all his profit ripping off new players when open beta started. it means a lot coming from you.

oh and i like how you defend your closed beta map buddy trying to pretend like you would buy this chest "if you could" lol. i know you have way more than 90ex so i know you just saying that cuase all you scummy poe hustlers work together
"
awesome04000 wrote:
"
ResidentHippy wrote:

Thx for the laughs.

thanks dawg. another scummy closed beta player trader that made all his profit ripping off new players when open beta started. it means a lot coming from you.

oh and i like how you defend your closed beta map buddy trying to pretend like you would buy this chest "if you could" lol. i know you have way more than 90ex so i know you just saying that cuase all you scummy poe hustlers work together

lol, dude i didnt even know xmu in CB, and iv never scammed anyone ever, check my trade history dawg.

But thx again for the laughs.

As for me pretending to want to buy the chest, heck i would buy that if i could, really would.

Not for the asking price, but i would make him a good offer.
Last edited by ResidentHippy on Apr 29, 2013, 5:54:31 AM
techinically you didnt "scam" anyone but really you made 80% of your wealth in first month and half of open beta release buying stuff from new players for fraction of the price they could sell for on trade chat and sold them here. you offer these new players that just started game 1-2ex for items that can sell for 10-15ex, they for most part accepted cuase 1-2ex seems a lot to new players. in fact this is how 80% of rich players who are all from closed beta made their wealth. dont even deny it.

but raelly tho, you are one of the lesser scummy ones so whatever its no big deal i guess.

and far as this chest pricing goes, at least this guys more realistic than this other guy trying to sell his ele bow for 180ex. youll probably get 67-70ex for this chest assuming some guy really wants to have a #2 trophy es chest in game.

and stop pretending like you dont have at least 100ex stashed up cause i know you do.

but really whats important is
DONT FORGET TO BUY HIS MIRRORED CHEST FOR 45EX!!!! MIRROR PRICE HAVE DROPPED TO 35-37ex SO HE WILL PROVIDE THE MIRROR LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355294
This guy should post more often. Thumbs up if you agree.... uhh wait
lol
this guy is still at it?
thx for the free bumps again! and btw , how mad r u for not getting the gem?

keep saying its the #2 ES CHEST when ur comparing 44% Fire resist with 50 int , bich please.
and u metion that new item lvl mods is coming soon, wheres the patch notes at? u think they will increase the armor mods? it could be weapons that come and do u think its easy to get the new max mod even if they come out?

cry more! <3
My IGN : Xmu / TeeBones
BEST CI CHEST FOR MIRROR 1K ES + TRI RESIST http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/306743
My Ice Witch 0.25Sec Freezing pulse guide ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/214705
"
Xmu wrote:
lol
this guy is still at it?

keep saying its the #2 ES CHEST when ur comparing 44% Fire resist with 50 int , bich please.
and u metion that new item lvl mods is coming soon, wheres the patch notes at? u think they will increase the armor mods? it could be weapons that come and do u think its easy to get the new max mod even if they come out?

cry more! <3

free bump

yea i am still at it what can i say i bid on chest but you havent responded yet. i mean its kinda like how you been trying to sell this chest for at least a month now and best offer you got was 80ex when ex was 6gcp lol and here you are still trying. and i am not that mad q frostbite isnt really that big of deal.

lol compare 50int to 44%fire? 50int wil mean 250es more with discipline and 25+mana. you can easily get max res with having duel res items on helm chest belt boots with passives and pris ring lol and to think clueless scrub like you wrote a ci guide. anyone who builds properly will chose duel res +int over tri-res any day. i have max res from just belt boots and pris ring dream frag and 1res on chest lol. not to mention if you map in party someone will have purity and if you solo, well you dont really even need max res to clear maps solo. go write more guide plz

um yea i actually do think theyll add antoehr mod tier to armor why not?? odds are all mods will get an additional mod tier when new act comes out. why do you think reward items for races are ilvl 100???

wheres the patch note?? is your iq that low?? for someone who plays this game more than 99% of player base and you still cant figure out this is beta and its only obvious theyll add new act if you look at the story line at end of act3. if they dont ever add new acts, well it will be because games pretty much dead and not worth putting out more material and in that case, well who cares if someone pays 100000 ex for this or not.... cuase noones playing the game...

cry more?? thats funny cuase its you whos been trying to sell this chest for a month and cant find buyer and really value will go down longer you take to sell lol. why dont you make a 10th thread on this chest maybe thatll help you sell lol

but really whats really important is
DONT FORGET TO BUY HIS MIRROERED CHEST FOR 45EX!!!!! HE WILL PROVIDE THE MIRROR LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ill up my bid to 2000 scroll of wisdom if you sell to me soon!
"
awesome04000 wrote:
"
Xmu wrote:
lol
this guy is still at it?

cry more! <3

free bump

yea i am still at it what can i say i bid on chest but you havent responded yet. i mean its kinda like how you been trying to sell this chest for at least a month now and best offer you got was 80ex when ex was 6gcp lol and here you are still trying. and i am not that mad q frostbite isnt really that big of deal.

lol compare 50int to 44%fire? 50int wil mean 250es more with discipline and 25+mana. you can easily get max res with having duel res items on helm chest belt boots with passives and pris ring lol and to think clueless scrub like you wrote a ci guide. anyone who builds properly will chose duel res +int over tri-res any day. i have max res from just belt boots and pris ring dream frag and 1res on chest lol. not to mention if you map in party someone will have purity and if you solo, well you dont really even need max res to clear maps solo. go write more guide plz

um yea i actually do think theyll add antoehr mod tier to armor why not?? odds are all mods will get an additional mod tier when new act comes out. why do you think reward items for races are ilvl 100???

wheres the patch note?? is your iq that low?? for someone who plays this game more than 99% of player base and you still cant figure out this is beta and its only obvious theyll add new act if you look at the story line at end of act3. if they dont ever add new acts, well it will be because games pretty much dead and not worth putting out more material and in that case, well who cares if someone pays 100000 ex for this or not.... cuase noones playing the game...

cry more?? thats funny cuase its you whos been trying to sell this chest for a month and cant find buyer and really value will go down longer you take to sell lol. why dont you make a 10th thread on this chest maybe thatll help you sell lol

but really whats really important is
DONT FORGET TO BUY HIS MIRROERED CHEST FOR 45EX!!!!! HE WILL PROVIDE THE MIRROR LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ill up my bid to 2000 scroll of wisdom if you sell to me soon!

sry but the mirrored chest is alrdy sold :(
thx for the free advertisement tho
My IGN : Xmu / TeeBones
BEST CI CHEST FOR MIRROR 1K ES + TRI RESIST http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/306743
My Ice Witch 0.25Sec Freezing pulse guide ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/214705

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info