Giggity

My IGN : Xmu / TeeBones
BEST CI CHEST FOR MIRROR 1K ES + TRI RESIST http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/306743
My Ice Witch 0.25Sec Freezing pulse guide ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/214705
Last edited by Xmu on May 5, 2013, 2:12:22 PM
^
BEST CI CHEST FOR MIRROR 1K ES + TRI RESIST http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/306743
My Ice Witch 0.25Sec Freezing pulse guide ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/214705
^
hey guys he wants you to pay 90ex for number 2 es chest in game. not to mention when new acts and new mod tiers come out, this chest will be worth 30ex. but really who doesnt want a trophy #2 es chest for 90 exalts??

ill start the bid

i offer
free bump

dont forget to read his really bad ci witch guide!!! i think its funny he decided to write a guide cuase he happened to have gotten lucky and found himself a nice chest. nothing says you know CI build like getting lucky with rng lol.
my first ci build toon is better than his guide lol hey when you get lucky and find a nice ar chest, you should go and write a mara guide too lol cuase really whos goign to question you when you have nice chest lol

edit: hey at least he lowered it to 90ex. it was 120ex few days ago. come quick guys you can pay 90ex for a chest that will become 2nd tier chest when new act and mod tier comes out. youll have to outbid me tho
Last edited by awesome04000 on Apr 28, 2013, 8:13:46 PM
"
awesome04000 wrote:
hey guys he wants you to pay 90ex for number 2 es chest in game. not to mention when new acts and new mod tiers come out, this chest will be worth 30ex. but really who doesnt want a trophy #2 es chest for 90 exalts??

ill start the bid

i offer
free bump

dont forget to read his really bad ci witch guide!!! i think its funny he decided to write a guide cuase he happened to have gotten lucky and found himself a nice chest. nothing says you know CI build like getting lucky with rng lol.
my first ci build toon is better than his guide lol hey when you get lucky and find a nice ar chest, you should go and write a mara guide too lol cuase really whos goign to question you when you have nice chest lol

edit: hey at least he lowered it to 90ex. it was 120ex few days ago. come quick guys you can pay 90ex for a chest that will become 2nd tier chest when new act and mod tier comes out. youll have to outbid me tho

u mad? cry more cus i wouldnt sell u a gem for 5 gcp
cry is free , thx for free bump
is this up for mirror? i might need it.
ign: ClamSlammers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"
Xmu wrote:
"
awesome04000 wrote:

ill start the bid

i offer
free bump

u mad? cry more cus i wouldnt sell u a gem for 5 gcp
cry is free , thx for free bump

hey another free bump
yea i am the one crying i guess. why dont you tell mod on me again for cussing lol and have your mom hold your hands while you trade #2 es chest claiming it to be 1 but people still wont pay 90ex for it. who knows maybe someone will altho i doubt it considering it will be 30ex chest when new acts come out.
your best bet is just trying to profit off of mirror service considering mirror prices dropping, they might consider your chest. altho you are one clever scum and made thread about selling mirrored chest for 45ex when really mirros are selling for 35ex now days.
i dont see why anyone would mirror your chest tho when its number 2 chest. anyone who builds properly wouldnt waste mirror on your chest but there are plenty that dont know how to build so youll get lucky.

here ill up my bid

let me know when we can trade.

just wondering how many more different threads you goign to make selling this chest?? will making new thread somehow make people pay what you are asking? if people werent goign to pay 90ex back when ex were 6gcp, what makes you think theyll pay 90ex when they are 10gcp? your iq too low to do math??
"
awesome04000 wrote:

ill start the bid

i offer
free bump

Path of Exile is a video game. Free bump.
does 3 chaos beat his bid for c/o?
"
clabornd wrote:
"
awesome04000 wrote:

ill start the bid

i offer
free bump

Path of Exile is a video game. Free bump.

uhhh i know?? what point are you making?? are you trying to say i am taking it too serious or something?? funny cuase this xmu guy averages 18posts per day on forum, i see his name in trade channel all the time, has multiple lvl 90 chars. i mean i paly a lot too but youll be surprised how much time people invest in these rpg games. and a lot of people play for living streaming and running rmt sites and such.

i dont see what my interaction with players in trade forum has anything to do with this being a game? i mean half the reason why people play online game is for interaction with other players, whatever type of interaction it may be..

what does me pointing out someone for being a scum in a game trade forum which game revolves entirely around items, having items have anyhting to do with this being a game? are you one of those people that play this for PVP lol ooo that skill to find random op item!!! such skillz!!! besides i am legitimately bidding on this chest. its a nice chest.

mirror prices dropping and look at the scummish ways this guy goes to make profit
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355294
this guy cant stand to lose 1ex orb profit so he spends all his time finding any scummish ways to make that extra exalt yet you are reminding me that its a game?? shouldnt you be telling this guy this??

i actually dont mind writing out posts like this and this being a game has nothign to do with it. its especially funny in this case cuase a lot of scrubs think this guys like this respected veteran expert player in the game cuase he happens to have gotten lucky and found a nice chest and wrote some shitty ci guide. so really showing how scummy this guy is all in fun for me. dont get me wrong hes not the only scummy one.

hes probably got 100ex+ stashed up in his stash. he makes a thread called Q GEMS FOR CHEAP and i offer 5gcp for 20%frostbite which id say is not popular gem at all and people sell 15% ones for 1-3gcp in trade channel all the time. he doenst even respond to my post so he happens to be online and i msg him and he wants 1ex for it and of course i tell him that he cant be serious and he calls me poor and clueless. if he didnt say his gems were cheap i would have understtood but really this guy cant stand to lose a few gcp in q gem trade. and you telling me that its just a game. lol

quick guys pay 90ex for chest that will be worth 30ex when new acts release probably within 6months!!!
by the way ask yourself, why would he even sell this chest if he didint know himself that his chest will become 2nd tier chest soon enough?? not only this guy really, past 3 weeks ive seen every #1 items trying to be sold. they all know their itmes will become 2nd tier items so they are trying to sell now. also if his chest truly was #1 chest why would be sell it considering he could make profit from mirror service?? yea its because he knows theres a better chest and anyone who isnt scrub will mirror that chest not this one.

here ill up my bid

let me know if i win

oh and enjoy the free bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info