How many floors do general dungeons have?

I have been wandering around several dungeons that lead to no significant path in the game hoping to delve several floors deep as in games like Diablo and Torchlight. I realize that a lot of dungeons, especially those that are connected to another area, are usually quite short, maybe two to three floors at their deepest. But I haven't explored some other dungeons to their fullest extent, such as the Church dungeon. Do these dungeons have the same amount of floors as the others, or are they a mite larger? By how much?
In normal difficulty at least, 2-3 is standard, with the Pyramid having 4 I believe. I'm hoping that act 3 has much more in the way of many-levelled dungeons and locations.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
That's almost a shame. I was hoping for one of those "infinite" dungeons that get progressively harder with each floor.
The Pyramid will feel like that at first. And they haven't even added the boss at the top of it yet...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
You might be very happy when GGG finally unveils the new endgame system later this month.
"
You might be very happy when GGG finally unveils the new endgame system later this month.
Now I'm excited.
"
aleksa6 wrote:
"
Now I'm excited.

To ake you even more exited:
Here is a teaser of the next patch: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/35350 (we don't know what it does yet, but most of the speculations go in the direction of random daungeons ;))
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Maelstrom of Chaos keeps going. However, it doesn't get harder as you keep going. It just starts off being a super hard endgame area and keeps being that until you die.
They said I was mad! They said it couldn't be done! But now who's mad?!?!
If they don't specific having multi-levels, in the instance's name itself or in the world map. Then there's no multi-level to that dungeon/instance, simple as that.
And yes let's hope Act 3 have more multi-level instances :)
Sweeping Maid
"
Guadagno wrote:
Maelstrom of Chaos keeps going. However, it doesn't get harder as you keep going. It just starts off being a super hard endgame area and keeps being that until you die.

Maelstrom of Chaos is being removed in favor of whatever dashgalaxy is hinting at above.
Last edited by karoc on Jun 18, 2012, 11:27:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info