Ground Slam Marauder - Show your gear and setup

Show off your Ground Slam Marauder`s gear and build!

Feel free to critique equipment/builds and offer advice to one another. Ask for advice as well! If you see someone has a piece of equipment that you may have an upgrade for and want to trade, feel free to do that as well. (a similar very useful thread like this was done in the Ranger forums.

Please adhere to format for ease of reading.

Current level: 81
Life: 3700
AoE skills: Ground Slam 6.5k
Single: Heavy Strike 13k
Auras: 3-4 Grace (occasionally) / Anger / Hatred / Wrath
Blood Magic: Nil

Background:
Spoiler
Pleased with the build, could probably do more damage if has better weapon which is in progress. Skills mostly aquired at this level will work on life and perhaps defense from now on. Can hold its own quite well against single mele but does tend to get hammered with ranged which you must close the distance on. Mana management has become a little problematic since achieving a 5 link weapon.

Build:

Gear:
Spoiler

Credits:
Spoiler
Credit goes to the original poster of the Lawnmower and beginners guide threads, for these were the basis for a solid start.
Last edited by KuroBear on Apr 27, 2013, 8:32:06 AM
Please use the following as a basis template for the thread.

Current level:
Life:
AoE skills:
Single:
Auras:
Blood Magic:

Background:

Build:

Gear:

Discussion:

Credits:

Last edited by KuroBear on Apr 25, 2013, 5:57:51 AM
Current level: 78
Life: 3555/3835
AoE skills: GS 10828
Single: HS 19500
Auras: Hatred + grace
Blood Magic: Nil

Background:
Spoiler
2h mace ground slam+heavy strike marauder.
Currently only running 2 auras, will run more auras when I get inner force in a couple lvls time. Skipped all armour nodes because I don't see a need for it yet. I simply pop a granite flask and cast enduring cry to get to 77% phy dmg reduction whenever required. 80% with molten shell. I understand the phy dmg reduction will be higher with more armour nodes, but for now 77% seems fine.

Also, just got the mana leech ring below, helped a lot with mana issues after switching to the 5linked marohi.

Bandits reward: Skill point, phy dmg, endurance charge
Resists: 80/80/80/-60 lol
Armour: 4775

Build:

Gear:
Spoiler

Next item I'm saving up for is a kaom's heart. And perhaps a 6linked high dps rare mace when better support gems are released.

Credits:
Spoiler
NinjaArabStrategist for his helpful guide that I read when I first started. Skeleton of my build modified from his. Also everyone who answered my queries in the threads I created.

Discussion:
In a slight dilemma now.
Should I go for
A) +293 total life(So around 4.1k total), 11 iir+5 iiq,
or
B) 50% increased flask charges gain, +5% movespd, +690 ground slam tooltip dps(physical)

VS

Last edited by eddiec93 on Apr 27, 2013, 3:06:58 AM
nice thread posting for reference.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info