My LA Marauder Skill Tree/Gear -- DPS 4K+ LA w/Chain+LMP (Full Auras Over 5K)

This is more of a DPS based build, with more than enough survivability to get you through any of the high level maps. My gems aren't maxed yet so I'm hoping to be pushing out even more DPS soon.

Level 87 LA - Marauder Skil Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDH0OPA6tEH8UIBRNFHEVIBZvGNsZLhm0GjgdFCFgJKon7Si1KaUqTSzpMgkyfjKJNuk6Uj8nQKBDnEp9UEdQUFRJVcZWBFb6Vw1X4lhjWfNbPVuvXz9gS2CIYVJjp2aeZ6BnvWoebqp07XTxdud35XrvhmCHdozPj0aQVZuhnrmezZ_LogCnCKcwp4SoGKyquJO53b6nwBrGnsbYytPNmM9l0NDSIdlh3Q3dRt7G37_jaudS6mLsOO5v7w7vTvAf8i_z3fZI-rH60vxO_MU=

This is without using hatred. In full partys I can get over 5K DPS LA

With Hatred
Last edited by panzybwoy on Apr 25, 2013, 5:12:58 AM
i've been going for something similar with my lightning arrow duelist. i haven't been playing him much recently though; too boring to play, unlike my multi-flickrstrike CI marauder XD
Who cares what your build is with this gear? Seriously... meh
"
MyH4o wrote:
Who cares what your build is with this gear? Seriously... meh

Why the hostility?
Absolutely Standard LA-Mara Build. Its good, no question about that. But that gear isnt affordable for anyone looking to create a new charakter. Persons who can afford it, know that kind of build already.
ign: SheIsUntouchable
ign: NichtLieb
Can you screen shot the followings things?

1. Unbuffed LA dps- just gear no auras. I just want to see the damage your putting out without the auras.
2. Buffed/unbuffed frenzy dps
3. Defensive stats- life, armor, resists, life regent, etc.

4. Also, if its not too much....if you have a quick 70+ life chest, can you equip it and tell me your hp?

I'm really interested in seeing these numbers!!!!!
Double dipping ES projectiles - No more AOE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info