How to improve my LS build

Im currently in act 2 merciless, lvl 62. Here are my stats:
~2700 DPS
~3900 HP, 140hp/s, but i run BM wrath and anger so that put me to about 3500.
~30% damage reduction, 45% with 3 end charge, and im planning to get 3 more with 2 passives and 1 from Oaks
~82% all resists with 3 end charge (i think my fire resist is slightly below max), ~-10% chaos resist
Here's my passive tree right now:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswU6DH0QfxRNFm8ZLhmFGjgdFCSqJ-0yfjKJNuk62DrhPC0_J03YUFBUSVXGV-JYY1nzXz9mnme9bqpyqXflerh82YSviPGMdozPj0aQVZitm6GiAKZXpwinhKyqrpO3PriTud3AGsT2xczGnsauxtjPZdDQ1I_jaudS52Pr7uw47m_vDvAf8i_yRfPd9kj60v4K

This is what I'm planning to get by the end of merciless:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswU6DH0QfxRNFm8ZLhmFGjgdFCSqJ-0pLi3SMn4yiTbpOtg64TwtPfxN2FBQVElVxlcNV-JYY1nzXz9mnme9bqpyqXflerh8uHzZhK-I8Yx2jM-PRpBVkc6YrZuhogCmV6cIp4Ssqq6Ttz64k7ndu-3AGsT2xczGnsauxtjPZdDQ1I_ZYeNq51LnY-vu7Djub-8O8B_yL_JF8932SPrS_c_-Cg==

Here's my gear
Spoiler

So here's the problem I'm facing right now:
-I have no dex. I like using fast attack speed weapons, as it boosts the elemental damage really well. I only have like 120 dex right now, and thats because i actively look for +dex gear.
-I run out mana quite easily. I run determination and purity, which takes up about more than half of my mana pool.
-I think my physical reduction is not high enough
I'm trying to find new
-1st priority: pure AR helmet with high life and IIQ/IIR, preferred with chaos resist.
-2nd priority: pure AR chest with high life, high AR, chaos resist, and maybe fire resist would be nice.
-2nd priority: pure AR shield with all resist and high life.
-3rd priority: new elemental belt with high life.

Is there anything else i need to fix? How do i improve my build
give your main skill ( in your case LS) a blood magic support gem, then it's done.
Plus, it's better to have LOH or LS to improve survivablity.
[Removed by Admin]
Your skill tree has elemental equilibrium in it. How are you making this work in a LS build?

My guess is that that passive doesn't do what you think it does, and you're nerfing your damage by a LOT by having it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info