Dear GGG, I wasn't sure where to put this, but your store credits...

Posting because I want to upgrade to silver, but like the look of my bronze kiwi better than the silver one and don't want to lose it!

What recourse do I have, O GGGods of PoE?
"
Faerie_Storm wrote:
Posting because I recently became a silver supporter :D

Well done, Faerie! You were one of the first people to welcome me, and I've never forgotten that courtesy. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
glockenrock wrote:
Posting because I want to upgrade to silver, but like the look of my bronze kiwi better than the silver one and don't want to lose it!

What recourse do I have, O GGGods of PoE?

The way they are currently handling this is to allow purchases of more than one package, however you do not currently gain access to lower tier Kiwi's than the ones you own from the package you bought.

If you would like to keep the Bronze Kiwi, currently you must purchase the full price of the Silver package instead of the upgrade price.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
This thread was nothing before I came along. You're all welcome for adding a key component to it.

You can thank me in global chat ;)
Last edited by YoMicky on Jun 29, 2012, 4:11:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info