Dear GGG, I wasn't sure where to put this, but your store credits...

Are there going to be additional ways to spend them at different pricings? Right now each item in the site store costs 30 credits, however many of the point packages contain a number of points not divisible by 30. This means that, unless we purchase multiple packages, there is little hope of ever spending all of our credits :3

I know the game is still in beta and many features are to come, but I'd like to find out whether you plan to establish a system in which getting rid of all your points is... difficult (See microsoft Xbox live points, LoL RP system, etc.), or whether the inability to completely make use of your points is simply a byproduct of the game's early stage in development.
As someone with quite a reserve of GGGold, I'm fairly sure the prices for various items will be different -- but if they want to offer me a custom league, fiery sword effects, hopefully a black cloak, cat ears (...wait, what? no!) and extra gore (that's better!) for 30 pieces of GGGold each, I'm HAPPY to let them. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Some of those items will cost a lot more than 30 GGG gold each :)
RIP Bolto
I don't think GGG are the kind of people who would have a predatory price scheme that makes you buy more than you plan on using. At least, I hope that is the case.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
I don't think GGG are the kind of people who would have a predatory price scheme that makes you buy more than you plan on using. At least, I hope that is the case.

I feel the same, I'm just looking for a little confirmation :D
We haven’t yet set the prices! There will definitely be a range of differently-priced items to choose from :)
"
As someone with quite a reserve of GGGold, I'm fairly sure the prices for various items will be different -- but if they want to offer me a custom league, fiery sword effects, hopefully a black cloak, cat ears (...wait, what? no!) and extra gore (that's better!) for 30 pieces of GGGold each, I'm HAPPY to let them. :)

Sorry about the mess, I just jizzed all over your avatar.
"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera
This is the answer you're looking for.

Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase/

"
At Open Beta, we will have a range of different microtransactions for sale, including many of the following:
Public stash tabs (viewable to other players for trade purposes)
Cosmetic pets
Alternate skill effects
Special animations (for example, taunts or PvP victory animations)
Special paid leagues (with custom game rules)
Guild storage
Alternate item skins and visual effects
Special cosmetic item properties such as “extra gore”
Item dyes
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
That IS an impressive avatar.
Forum moderators, alpha member and Samantha all in one thread?

Sh*t`s getting serious! o_O
ZOMG ITS BETA TIME!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/23123 This is why.
Last edited by youngloenoe on Jun 13, 2012, 12:56:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info