Life Leech vs Life on Hit for Cycloning Marauder with Marohi?

I'm a cycloning Marauder. The build is similar to the generic ground slam build with some changes here and there.

I had been using a 2hand Mace with 1.2 attacks per second and linking life gain on hit to my cyclone. With this set up, I had little trouble clearing most maps.

I have since purchased a 248%, 5L Marohi Erqui and am wonder if Life Leech will be more efficient now that I've gained a significant DPS boost. Also keep in mind that I am able to get to Vaal pact relatively easily.

A lvl 18, 20% Quality Life Gain on Hit will give me 49hp per enemy hit, which at 1.90 attacks per second is 93 life per second per enemy.
A Level 18 Life Leech will leech 6% of my damage back as life, up to 20% of my total health per second (20% of total health would be 740 in my case).

My question is, which is better? And if Life leech is better, is it worth going to Vaals Pact?

Cyclone Tooltip DPS is 3000, with approx. 850-1400 of it coming from physical 325-550 coming from fire. 1.90 attacks per second.
Last edited by Pilgore_The_Mighty on Apr 24, 2013, 12:51:54 AM
What level are you?
Life Leech is definitely better when you have such high physical damage and such a slow weapon.
Immortal King WW Marauder build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348782/page/1
ign: Peresvet
I use life leech with Cyclone + Facebreaker ( 4.5K dps ), and it's very better than LoH.
Get a life leech amulet, and then use that gem slot for something better.
"
Keussef wrote:
I use life leech with Cyclone + Facebreaker ( 4.5K dps ), and it's very better than LoH.

yes me too !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info