Season Two, Event 41: 90 Minute Solo

I'm still bad at this, but made it to level 17 for the first time and found this

In face of death, imperfection shall vanish.
"
LOL. Maur Sucks So Bad In Races. < Rank 89 Overall, Rank 4 Maur -_- WTF > GG 7 Points, TY

Mara doesn't suck that hard. It heavily depends on how good ledge is and when you reach level 10/find a better weapon.

Ledge level 6= bad
Ledge level 7= good
Ledge level 7,5 excellent
Ledge level 8 perfect

Actually I would have won this if I went western but my guess was goratha goes level 23 so I went thicket but I didn't find those stupid roots for 3 minutes.
"
Aphromatic wrote:
LOL. Maur Sucks So Bad In Races. < Rank 89 Overall, Rank 4 Maur -_- WTF > GG 7 Points, TY

Duelist____268__29.19 %
Marauder___117__12.75 %
Ranger_____107__11.66 %
Shadow_____118__12.85 %
Templar____231__25.16 %
Witch______77___8.39 %
All________918__100 %

jesus 268 duelist and only 77 witches
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Apr 29, 2013, 6:54:58 PM
First time poster. I'll try to do this right. I'm not much of a player, but I believe the RNG gods were working for me tonight.

Crap items early on; used up my scrolls before I found anything decent. First time arrived on Ledge I got d/c'ed before I reached the waypoint. Then my luck changed. I found the scrolls I needed, but didn't yet have the strength to use this:

I had planned to run through the waterways then do Ledge 2 or 3 times before moving on (told you I wasn't much of a player), but on the first or second run found, I think, an orb of Alchemy and one of Regret. Next time I found another Regret, plus I kept on finding yellows. Still didn't have enough strength to use a body armour or the 2 hander. I moved on, not much further, but still got a stack of yellows, so many that I couldn't figure out what to use and what to sell.

Here are the orbs that I accumulated. I think only 1 of the low level orbs came from selling stuff:

Last edited by Bleef on Apr 29, 2013, 7:11:46 PM
Strangest race ever. I had 5 freaking alchs drop!! But of course not once do I roll a damage mod/movement speed/hp (I alch'd 3 bows (yup no damage on any of them...), a pair of boots and a quiver). Then in chamber of sins level 3 I spent like 20 minutes exploring the entire area, to find that the way I needed to go was blocked by vines (this pretty much cost me the race... Will submit bug report later so this doesn't happen to other poor unfortunate souls). As for prizes, I was 6th ranger and level 20.9 (you get additional points for top 5 of class and level 21...).
also found
shitiest shit shit rng to ever shit.

also died to hailrake

Horrible RNG this race, no red-red link before level 18 and never rolled a physical damage weapon.

for few last mins.
IGN: Rollface
Was rank #14 overall for a bit... Got 1st Fellshrine & 5 seconds from 1st Crossroads. Get to Sins Lvl 2 & crashed /w an error about loading assets... Closed & opened PoE again, ran back to Sins Lvl 2 all over again. Same thing!! So I had to goto River Crossing and farm Western =/ Got #14 Duelist and #63 Overall... Pretty disappointing that a weird bug dropped me from top 25. Oh well. Also couldn't find a coral to start, cold res rings in 3 different-level vendor checks, or a RR link for Added Fire + Leap Slam -> all which could have put me in top 5 duelists but it's all good. Maybe next time :)
Twitch.TV/Calipark (CaliTV)
The Racing Channel!
Last edited by calipark on May 1, 2013, 6:32:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info