Not enough Space on Disk?

So yeah; my external laughed at me when I tried to convert it. The Convert.exe actually just snaps shut after doing validation or what have you. I tried to cap a screeny of it, but see the whole foot-in-grave statement above, reaction time of a slug.
Run a chkdsk /f on it first. I had the same issue. I repaired the disk then was able to convert no problem. It'll check to make sure you have enough space to do the conversion. As long as your disk isn't close to being full it should be fine.
I have 4 hard drives, and on the one I installed Path of Exile to there's over 200 gb free but I get that error as well. I have about 50 other games on that one and none have given me problems. I'm not going to reformat anything if all those are working. Its a client problem, so until a more stable version is released I guess I won't be playing PoE.
"
Lazgul wrote:
I have 4 hard drives, and on the one I installed Path of Exile to there's over 200 gb free but I get that error as well. I have about 50 other games on that one and none have given me problems. I'm not going to reformat anything if all those are working. Its a client problem, so until a more stable version is released I guess I won't be playing PoE.

But is your C:/ (or whichever drive PoE is on) is in FAT32? Space doesn't matter if it is indeed in FAT32 since it cannot support files over 4GB (ie Content.ggpk). Its not a client problem.

And why don't you just convert it instead of reformatting?
"
DenathilPlays wrote:
So yeah; my external laughed at me when I tried to convert it. The Convert.exe actually just snaps shut after doing validation or what have you. I tried to cap a screeny of it, but see the whole foot-in-grave statement above, reaction time of a slug.

You guys did realize this thread was a necro and over a year old?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

not to mention i dont believe there is a problem with a Fat32 system anyway i have a friend who just tried to install this game and got the disk error problem even tho she told me shes installed games over 6 GB before
the same error report, but 400 gb free space, isnt it enough :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info