OMG!! Jagged Alliance: Kickstarter (all the originals for $5) ~ Only 32 hrs left

After 14 years of waiting finally a true turn-base succesor to Jagged Alliance 2!

Check the Kickstarter and their website for more info.

The Godfather of turn-based action is making its comeback! Experience first hand the events that lead to the founding of A.I.M.

Anyone that pledges $5 or more gets all the originals and expansions once the game funds btw :D

JUst added an interactive diorama to give you an idea of what game might look like....Remember its a pre-production scene and doesnt have any bump mapping etc yet

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2079547763/jagged-alliance-flashback/posts
Last edited by VortexD on May 22, 2013, 9:21:51 AM
Nice i have to check this out. I never played the original but i like turn based combat. The combat should be something line silent storm or not?
Yeah combat should be very much like silent storm. If they stick to how the originals was should have excellent tactical combat
"
Vakirauta wrote:
First two games were like Diablo to me. The last one they made was a shitty game.

Last game was not made by same team.

As for this KS, I would love to support this. I wish I has extra 25$ for this.. I had to miss out on supporting both Project Eternity and new Torment

Last edited by Torin on Apr 23, 2013, 4:34:39 PM
"
Torin wrote:
"
Vakirauta wrote:
First two games were like Diablo to me. The last one they made was a shitty game.

As for this KS, I would love to support this. I wish I has extra 25$ for this.. I had to miss out on supporting both Project Eternity and new Torment

Well you still got 30 days to support it :)

For me it comes at a bad time I just threw a ton of money at torment but ill still toss some in for a new JA!! :)
"
Vakirauta wrote:
"
Torin wrote:
"
Vakirauta wrote:

I am aware. It's like D3, tarnishing the name of the sequel.

It is not nearly that bad. If I would use diablo comparison, it would be like D2 but without as much complexity.

Made the main post better :P
No love for JA
A quick update!

We'd like to announce that we have entered a partnership with Humble Bundle, to distribute a limited Jagged Alliance Classics Pack, in English and optimized for Windows 7, only available through the Jagged Alliance: Flashback Kickstarter. You can find the full press release HERE

The full classics pack will be available to all who pledged $5 and up, which is why we'll be adding a new $50 Tier.

It's Time to Reload Tier: All previous rewards + Digital high quality map of the game world + Digital copy of the Official Soundtrack + Early Access to the game + A Digital Documentary of the making of JA: Flashback

Additionally the partnership with Humble Bundle extends to also distribute the digital pledge rewards as well as the JA: Flashback game through their system.

We also have a new treat for our backers, the awesome commando hamster backer profile picture.

We'll also be adding a banner for the Backer Bonus initiative to the Kickstarter page to show you which new sector will unlock once we reach 3000 backers.

Until next time!
The Full Control JAF Team
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info