Would you take 2324 evasion rating over 155 life?

Not sure whether I should use blood magic grace, basically stuck between the 2 choices in the title. What are your thoughts, marauders?

some info:

freezing pulse templar with high chance to freeze - don't often take mele damage though when I do it can be substantial.
6685 armor with determination
4179 life
1451 evasion rating (9%) without grace 3775 evasion rating (18%) with grace
no iron reflexes
464 energy shield
80 all res with purity
Last edited by Apolyon34 on Apr 23, 2013, 7:31:50 AM
If you are getting hit for 10% of your hp on hit get more armor and evasion, and maybe try to get iron reflexes. Always get as much life as possible regardless of how well you're doing. No exceptions if you're on HC.
Thanks for the response. Yeah I wish I could get IR but it is just not viable for any kind of freeze pulser build (have to spend 13 +10 agi nodes to get there as a minimum). It's a real shame tho as I have this amazing IR chest with 2600 - 2700 after dex...

and yeah, default scrub not hardcore :P trying out grace atm due to some advice from another thread but I'll see how I go.

Last edited by Apolyon34 on Apr 25, 2013, 1:56:43 AM
That is a nice IR chest.

155 life isn't much, and you're reducing your amount of hits taken by around 10%. seems like a decent tradeoff to me, numerically, though the thought of running grace in a build that wasn't taking IR or stacking evasion has never really occurred to me. In a non-IR build you lose the major benefit of it stacking with determination/granite flask/armor nodes.

You should try it and post your results in case anyone else is wondering the same thing.
Last edited by realatomicpanda on Apr 25, 2013, 6:52:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info