Path Of Exile Mumble/Teamspeak/Vent servers

Any type of server is fine with me as all the clients are free to download. I agree though that a Murmur server would probably be the best bet as it is a free voice server.
D3 Gold | RS Gold
German/Swiss/AT TS3 - 89.163.170.82:8797
BlackKeysus - 73 Witch ( Legacy )
BlackHammer - 56 Marauder ( Legacy )

CtrlAltDelete - 15 ( HC) R.I.P xD

Greetings from Switzerland
Heya everyone!! I just got a vent chat room up for Path of Exile.. At the moment its only a 10 man server so Its 1st come 1st serve.. I've been playing PoE since mid-closed beta and with the revamped hours for EST this season I've decided to check out the races.. I'm looking for others who want to have a place to chat and play races and HC leagues with a regular group of people.. All are welcome.. Just be polite to one another and be a team player is all I ask.. Happy Hunting all and Good Luck out there! Hope to see and talk to you soon

Vent Info
Host:gamercastle.darkstarvent.com
Port:3806
NO PASSWORD

Handle
Palazar

Character Names
Major_Riots
Foefeller
Conflagra
Stringsing
Last edited by Palazar on Apr 27, 2013, 4:44:45 PM
Hey, I am tired of playing this game alone, so I went and purchased a 25-person Mumble server that I am opening to the public. This is open to absolutely anybody who wants to have some company and group up while they play, as I know I'm not the only one. We will have sections for both hardcore and default players, please jump in and say hey!

mbl7.gameservers.com:10048
"
Groosum wrote:
Teamspeak Severs

If you would like to try a Multi-Gaming TeamSpeak with a Strong Path of Exile community within it come an give this one a try :-

ts.det0x.net

I'm still enjoying the experience myself an playing POE is so much enjoyable with voice contact between players.

Bump

Still growing stronger with forum site under development. The nice thing about this Team-Speak is it's not just solely dedicated to Path of Exile but gaming in general where rooms are available for all with a supportive environment.
:)
Last edited by Chabo420 on Sep 11, 2013, 12:01:15 AM
Got a Teamspeak 3 server ready for a few games including Path of Exile. Until I get that registered with a license (hopefully), 32 clients will be the limit for the time being.

The Path of Exile channel has a reserved party sub-channel when I create a party in the game. There's other game chat channels for other popular titles. Mostly for other MMOs like Elsword, RIFT, and Neverwinter.
=====
Host: richardthecujo.servegame.com
Port: 9987
My company can gladly offer a teamspeak for path of exile. In the mean time I offer my community's teamspeak: ts.drachostgs.com It's 35 slots without a password. I can add more slots if that amount is reached with ease. If anyone has any questions Message me here or on the ts.

I look forward to seeing some poe people.
So we have got a few people on already. Anyone is welcome to join. If I can get atleast 10 I will make a whole ts for just poe.
I've got a guild server set up on Raidcall which can service more than enough people. If you're looking to find a group to adventure with, look me up on my twitch.tv channel (Castinar), join the open channel on Raidcall (be nice or be banned!) for info to join the guild, or find me in game for info on the server.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info