Season Two, Event 38: 135 Minute Solo

IGN: Abrupto
"
First time I got first Hillock yayy.

OMG U BISH! :D

I was like killing him in the same moment and was so happy, but then... your name in the chat -.- :D gz tho

Been running FreezePulse then EK on Shadow, died once to desynch in Upper Submerged :/
Woulda easily gotten lvl 25 without that death...

Farmed Fellshrine till the end^^ 22,6 or sth
IGN: mxsy
Check out my (rarely live) stream here https://www.twitch.tv/mxsy !

Rhoa Whisperer by choice.
9th ranger at lvl 23 with this shitty ass bow

OP RNG -_- tried crafting some but they were just worse.....
"
Zagyy wrote:
Complete fucking joke with those desynces how is one that plays aggresively suppose to fucking survive through fucking race.Every single fucking race i have died to 100yd fucking desync and no I'm NOT GOING TO FUCKING LOG OUT because that should not be part of the fucking game.

u are a fvckin child shut up and lrn to /oos
i saw a lot of people dieing, including me ;D
after some races without laggin, it came back for this one
rerolled for 1 pt
No idea why my act 1 was so slow maybe because quicksilver did not roll +charges/charge recovery and no augs... Did not get ms boots till around 1 hr 40 minutes but I got everything else I needed pretty much. Even got multiple jewelers and fusing which allowed me to craft an item properly and a 2nd quicksilver but didnt use till act 3. Even for once got the survivability I needed with the DPS usually do not get dps + survivability.

Lately I have been having lag spikes for some reason... never had them before and pretty sure its not because I have something running in the background since I disable everything for races.. even scanned computer yesterday :/

Still need to work on getting to act 3 faster without sacrificing my farming speed in act 3.. not sure what I need to do though lol but pretty sure I can improve by 10-15 minutes. I know one of the problems is I do not go 100% but still should not be going so slow..

Just noticed I never took off my topaz rings after killing vaal lol..
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Apr 29, 2013, 8:29:28 AM

2nd templer..
I am still always unsure if i should go for docks or not :I

I think i still need to improve my act 1 and 2 a lil bit. I got Vaal at 1:40 today the other day at 1:36 but in the end i still stayed in sarn.

Do you guys decide on running docks on your own dps/gear level or are you just running at 26 1/2 to docks? with how much time left do you guys feel its worth it to still run for docks?

I feel with below 200 dps on cleave it doesnt make much sense for me to go docks and often i dont get more ^^ (playing duelist cleaver)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info