Infernal splash Facebreaker

My build? the passive is this one at lvl 72 ( for next i will go for more hp nodes/ or fire explosion nodes).

I repeat i am lvl 72 - for higher lvl i will probably get alot more HP i want to be at 5.5 k hp or so, as the dps is huge already.

For more questions just ask.

When i hit 5000 HP i start getting the 1% hp regen nodes in templar + the one in duelist wich will gove me around 100 more hp second , and that will put me at around 270-280 hp/sec w/o vitality.

The hp is important and the ES helps alot ..

I want to have atleast 1k ES shield wich will eat alot of the first hits (roa charges) and so on, then i just throw 1-2 fists and the mobs are dead.
ing: RRiipp (playing on onslaught)
Last edited by deentemp on Apr 26, 2013, 2:24:02 PM
I can't believe you got 4 reds in your carcass. I hate you! :P
Getting close to immortality!

4.5k hp +750 Es shield ( so total of 5250 HP)

going for 300 hp /sec regen

atm using 13% life leech + 5% mana leech!

resist 85/85/85/-26 chaos.

At 82% dmg reduction w/o using potions and at 90% (max) when using granite flasks.

I never died yet into lvl 66 maps (since im doing them from lvl 70 and atm im lvl 76 (will start 67 -68 maps tonight ).

The farming is really really fast.

This build is damn nice! and the items you need for it are not expensive at all!!!. Great build.
ing: RRiipp (playing on onslaught)
"
deentemp wrote:
Getting close to immortality!

4.5k hp +750 Es shield ( so total of 5250 )

Just like to point out that your es doesn't really equate to hp. Given that your hp benefits from massive regen per/sec and life steal as well as contributes to ailment recovery time, I'd say 5250 hp > 4.5 + 750 es.

That being said, very impressive leech and resist you got there!

IM Following closely to this build, and Im lvl 33 so far and I notice with multistrike, I often continue punching the air because everything died on the first or 2nd strike, So basically i cant move till the 3 Attacks are finished.

Also is this build affected by the recent 0.11.1 update? With the stats refactor.
Last edited by ratedterror on Jun 25, 2013, 10:26:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info