Infernal splash Facebreaker

hehe guys and now at the end you came with the same build i posted :D

and btw. there is a 12% increased Melee Phychical dmg node. the first one at mara.
ingame nick: BTMP

My unique collection thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/284550
My goal is to own every unique item in the game.
Last edited by Biittmmaap on Apr 24, 2013, 5:46:30 PM
HAHA i didnt watch your build , i just watched that guy build with +fire dmgnodes.

I took inner force cause it really helps my 5 aura combo.

I recomand inner force !

AND ELEMENTAL ADAPTATION IS A MUST.
ing: RRiipp (playing on onslaught)
Last edited by deentemp on Apr 24, 2013, 7:49:09 PM
Getting the right color gems in carcass jack is extremely difficult.
Tell me about it dunno if i will ever had 3 red !

Now im looking for a godly shield to replace the courage, wich i think it sux .

Lf something with 90 + life/ fire/chaos resist/ and res to all on top of that.

What do you guys think about a build with 4k HP / ~ 1k ES and ES leech ?would that make you invicible?

running 5 aura's atm with few +mana items (no + mana % yet ).

Haste +hatred+ anger+ purity+ grace.

I am 1 point away from getting iron reflexes and after that i get some mana pool.

Last edited by deentemp on Apr 25, 2013, 6:02:41 AM
to those talking about the + fire damage nodes...

its not about your DPS, its about the explosion!

the explosion is non-spell non-weapon fire/aoe damage. it starts at 20% of the mobs HP and the only way to increase it is with elemental and fire damage nodes.

if you want to explode more mobs then don't worry about your DPS number (thats only for the initial hit)
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
deentemp wrote:
Tell me about it dunno if i will ever had 3 red !

Now im looking for a godly shield to replace the courage, wich i think it sux .

Lf something with 90 + life/ fire/chaos resist/ and res to all on top of that.

What do you guys think about a build with 4k HP / ~ 1k ES and ES leech ?would that make you invicible?

running 5 aura's atm with few +mana items (no + mana % yet ).

Haste +hatred+ anger+ purity+ grace.

I am 1 point away from getting iron reflexes and after that i get some mana pool.

Ya the most I got after around 60 chromatics on my jack was 2 reds. Stopped trying for awhile. I'm thinking of dumping the jack for my 6 linked AR/ES Armor.

Instead of ES Leech you could try and invest in some block nodes and get an Aegis Aurora. That would really put your ES to good use. That way blocks will heal your ES and once things get past that (like chaos damage) you still have life leech and regeneration to keep you alive.
My carcass jack took several hundred chromatics to get three reds.

I wanted two greens at first, but since it took so many I wasn't going to keep going with the chromatics. The blue actually worked out in my favor.
"
SEOINAGE wrote:
My carcass jack took several hundred chromatics to get three reds.

I wanted two greens at first, but since it took so many I wasn't going to keep going with the chromatics. The blue actually worked out in my favor.

Ya a blue gem would supplement the builds area damage even more. But lately my combo of inferno blow>increased melee damage>melee splash>blood magic>fast attacks is just so hard to give up. It's a give and take situation
This is my setup for now:

its pretty strong, fast clearing maps

My stats:

7.8 k dps (while using normal shield + life leech gem)
4.2k hp
700 ES shield (helps alot)

85 fire/85 cold/ 85 light resist /
- 26 chos resist

9000 armor/ 5 endurance charges ( 75% physical reduction)-

As you can see i was going to colour my chest 3red /1 green/1 blue but I GOT 4 red/1 green.

Not using increase area of effect doesnt affect me that much since the mobs run ot me as im melee and i punch them.

For the future i will change maybe the amulet (i have one but it doesnt havelife ).

Let me know what u guys think , on what should i should improve.

BTW for the curses i use maybe warlord mark (and not use life leech in the 5 link) or i use offensive curse ( ele weakness/ fire epentration) and use the life leech gem in my 5 link.

I will end up going to take the 6 th endurance charge in the marauder area wich will open the 2x12 % hp nodes + the 2% physical leech (then i can add fire dmg or fire penetration) and the + fire dmg nodes.

LE : i almost forgot IM rURNING 5 AURAS ( grace+ anger from bm helmet + haste + hatred + purity) on mana.

My mana pool is 760 and my reserved mana is 600.

I end up with 160 mana ( 40 mana/cast ) with mana leech from my ring and my warlord mark, i can pretty much spamm infernal blow). The key of doing this is taking the 3 x mana pool incr nodes in the duelist area and as you can see i have the shield and 1` ring with +mana on them specially so i can use HASTE (wich is a good impr for attack speed and not least mov speed=faster farming ).
Last edited by deentemp on Apr 26, 2013, 9:34:35 AM
"
deentemp wrote:
This is my setup for now:

its pretty strong, fast clearing maps

My stats:

7.8 k dps (while using normal shield + life leech gem)
4.2k hp
700 ES shield (helps alot)

85 fire/85 cold/ 85 light resist /
- 26 chos resist

9000 armor/ 5 endurance charges ( 75% physical reduction)-

As you can see i was going to colour my chest 3red /1 green/1 blue but I GOT 4 red/1 green.

Not using increase area of effect doesnt affect me that much since the mobs run ot me as im melee and i punch them.

For the future i will change maybe the amulet (i have one but it doesnt havelife ).

Let me know what u guys think , on what should i should improve.

BTW for the curses i use maybe warlord mark (and not use life leech in the 5 link) or i use offensive curse ( ele weakness/ fire epentration) and use the life leech gem in my 5 link.

I will end up going to take the 6 th endurance charge in the marauder area wich will open the 2x12 % hp nodes + the 2% physical leech (then i can add fire dmg or fire penetration) and the + fire dmg nodes.

LE : i almost forgot IM rURNING 5 AURAS ( grace+ anger from bm helmet + haste + hatred + purity) on mana.

My mana pool is 760 and my reserved mana is 600.

I end up with 160 mana ( 40 mana/cast ) with mana leech from my ring and my warlord mark, i can pretty much spamm infernal blow). The key of doing this is taking the 3 x mana pool incr nodes in the duelist area and as you can see i have the shield and 1` ring with +mana on them specially so i can use HASTE (wich is a good impr for attack speed and not least mov speed=faster farming ).

what's your build for that setup though?
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info