Infernal splash Facebreaker

Skill build

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0OrRLhFE0Y2xkuGjgb-iFgJd8n7SmlLdIyCTrYOuE8LUCgQ5xHfk3YTeNQUFRJWGNZ818_YEthIWVNbmlyqXTtdPF4DXq4eu982YFvgziE2YTviPGMdozPkFWePJ65ogCkGaZXp4SpbqvFrFmsqq6TtfK3Prndvoq-p8AaxLjE9sauxtjUj9X44urnUudj7DjvDu9O73zyL_JF9kj-Cv6P

Skills:

Infernal blow->added fire dmg->melle physichal dmg-> melee splash->faster attacks-> ?????
Enduring cry

Auras:
Hatred
Purity
Anger

Curse:
Warlords mark

Core items:
Spoiler
and Daresso's Courage

Lvling items:
Spoiler

Bandits:
HP
Physichal dmg
Skill point
---------------------------------

So will this work later in maps? What would you 6 link to the infernal blow? And which skills would you add?
ingame nick: BTMP

My unique collection thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/284550
My goal is to own every unique item in the game.
Bump ?

doesn't make much sense to me

why go all the way to iron reflexes when you hardly have any armor or evasion nodes or dex?

also for infernal splash you really want +% fire damage nodes and +% elemental nodes to give a bigger damage on the explosion (not weapon ele nodes though). Not to mention you'll need increased area of effect nodes to spread far enough to hit all the mobs around you.

also, don't underestimate elemental adaptation (+5% maximum resists) that 1 node is equivalent to a 20% damage reduction on all elemental damage, 25% if you also use purity.

this is what my facebreaker infernal splash build is heading towards

I may take more life nodes and less fire nodes if nessessary, but with a shield and +block my survivability is very good. when i get higher level I'll put more points into AoE increases or possibly more block/life
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Trying something similar i started today lvl 45 atm will be 70 by tomorrow. and ill try it in maps.

got some items to try it out.

Will say abot progresion in some hours.

i took skill point from normal/ 12% physical from cruel and will take skill point from merciless.
ing: RRiipp (playing on onslaught)
"
demivion wrote:
doesn't make much sense to me

why go all the way to iron reflexes when you hardly have any armor or evasion nodes or dex?

also for infernal splash you really want +% fire damage nodes and +% elemental nodes to give a bigger damage on the explosion (not weapon ele nodes though). Not to mention you'll need increased area of effect nodes to spread far enough to hit all the mobs around you.

also, don't underestimate elemental adaptation (+5% maximum resists) that 1 node is equivalent to a 20% damage reduction on all elemental damage, 25% if you also use purity.

this is what my facebreaker infernal splash build is heading towards

I may take more life nodes and less fire nodes if nessessary, but with a shield and +block my survivability is very good. when i get higher level I'll put more points into AoE increases or possibly more block/life

bro u took the points in the path of bm wich u dont use , but u didnt go wiht the 3 points up so i can have 2x 12% hp nodes+ 2% life leech wich is verry important!

here what end game max lvl build should look like.

Last edited by deentemp on Apr 23, 2013, 3:20:01 PM
that looks good, can you plz post a lvl 80 skill build, and when should i take vaal pact?

Mate.. the second you hit Merciless Act 3 you will chain die to every mob you see. Trust me, I've been there. Facebreaker is a fine build to lv up from 11 to 50, but that's it. It might worth if you manage to drag your ass to lv 70 and get your hands on Lioneye's Remorse, which should bump your def up by 8k if you get the right nodes.

My items:

The build that I would use:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SD38fLgpLl8_VEnnUu8Oud3UjxkuJ-3z3dlhVw37qqC00iGezacwFCBQRwHnNuiHKWSjGlUGOXnA7tlhIYTvdO1672BLBS3EWCfVXhPDhueRrK9AoO9OMgkotWCIYVKfy6yqWfPAGpBVp4QaOOw4OthN2J48gW-MdgSzAnEUTfAfogBmnqmVUWAaMnB9cU2az0NjtzFY9Z3E-tIdFEw1KMXzvo9Gpwja3biTDH0Qf8aeNukkqhmF42rQ0M9lVcYWb1Wpl7SsuuLqAdykGRv6Jd-E2XuMIQIq9sqQXznd472BmSurxUd-

Get all of the def auras, with reduced mana gem (Resist, Def and HP regen) together with the Tempest Shield. If you manage to space your points right, you should have around 8k dps by the time you hit lv 70. (you can also get the fire damage nodes in the Marauder area)

Also, if you manage to get your hands on the Abyssus helmet, your dps will go well over the 15k mark (just be sure to use splash gem for aoe).
For the guy who took the fire dmg nodes, the 18% fire dmg increases my dps from

2097 to 2160 - ITS NOT WORTH IT! i prefer to take the 10% physical dnodes.

I was at lvl 57 at that point with decent gear.

I conclusion loosing all those points to get the fire dmg nodes are ZERO ENDGAME it will boost your dps for like 500-700 max wich is NOTHING .

Get max hp u can , and get as many auras as u can : purity/ haste/ hatred.

I will post a build later on today.

Last edited by deentemp on Apr 24, 2013, 10:42:57 AM
Idk, my fire damage was 3500 dps from 5500 DPS I had, so that would add 630 dps to it. Nothing major, but still.

Gem that I used or would use:
and melee splash for AOE
WE are talking about APROX - 15-18 " wasted" points to get the fire dmg .

Is it worth it? i would get 15% more AS/ +15% elemental resist so i can maybe get better items w/o loads of resist on them .

I would get iron reflexes , use grace with blood magic item , anger aswell.

I would go tru the path of vaal pact from marauder and get the huge HP well wich is total of 48 + 36= 84 % more HP .

600 -700 dps is nothing. believe me.

GEt the + range on spell chest (carcass)_ and dont go up for the + area in the witch tree. to many wasted points for nothing.

This is how the build should be 100% at lvl 75-80

After u get this u can either get the points in the templar starting area ( elemental dmg nodes) or u can just get more HP nodes or U CAN GO FOR INNER FORCE wich is rlly rlly strong specially for melee since u will use 5 auras ( grace/ hatred/ purity/ anger/ and haste depends on your +mana items).

I suggest going for inner force since it boots your resist by alot meaning you will take alot less dmg .

The fire dmg nodes are worthless i tested them out today and yesterday, i see no point in taking them.

The conclusion is 15% more attack speed means hitting faster means blowing faster stuff up and im pretty sure 15% more as will be same or more than the fire dmg nodes.

And by taking AS u will benear important nodes such as iron reflexes, 15% more ele resist , trolls blood and so on.

Last edited by deentemp on Apr 24, 2013, 11:08:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info