2-handed sword build (no resolute)

Hi, can you guys please tell me if there is something terribly wrong with this build? Thanks.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0NMBK8EuEUIBRNGF0Y2xkuGjgbqhv6IWAkiyXfJ-0otSkuLdIyCTWGNug6UjqzOtg9Dz38QKBHfkp9TdhQR1BQValWBFcNWGNbr18_YEtgiGEhYVJlTWebZ6BtSnTtdPF673y4fLt99YE6gziE2YZgh2qHdojtjHaMz5BVkGyRzpe0naqeuZ7NogCi6qQZpzCnhKloqZSrxay6szG5zbndu-3E9sWKxtjSIdSP2WHdDd-_7DjvDu9O73zwH_Iv83Hz3fZI9778xQ==

The Amplify node near the Templar start is taken to increase the effectiveness of cleave; not sure if it's worth it.
Last edited by crapricot on Apr 20, 2013, 7:06:23 PM
did you actually skip unwavering stance AND iron reflexes? LMAO those are the most overpowered talents you'll ever get with that build XD
just spend four points to get iron reflexes and unwavering stance and your build would be decent.
Thanks :) I wasn't sure I'd be using armor/evasion gear, but with all the dexterity I am getting it would be stupid not to. I suppose it might make sense to remove the Steel skin nodes and get the 6 node Leather and Steel cluster instead?
"
crapricot wrote:
Thanks :) I wasn't sure I'd be using armor/evasion gear, but with all the dexterity I am getting it would be stupid not to. I suppose it might make sense to remove the Steel skin nodes and get the 6 node Leather and Steel cluster instead?

No pure armor nodes are still better since you don't get "double bonus" from Leather and Steel, it only counts once so just 8% to armor (since all evade converts to armor /w Reflexes). It is better to take 10% armor nodes over the 8% armor/evade nodes if you are looking to just buff armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info