Can't pick up items.

"
trollkind wrote:
Maybe the last patch turned on the "pick up on key" or something of a similar wording in the gameplay options and you now have to press a modifier key to pick up items?
I use that all the time and can only pick up items when I press Alt.

Yes that was the fix for my problem. Thanks
I prefer pressing Z once, and not having to tire my thumb muscles with Alt any more :) I'm serious, thumb can really get stressed from that kind of repeated action.
i cannot pick up any items
The reason you cannot pick up any items is because your default attack button on your mouse has changed to one of your abilities more then likely this was my case you just need to change your mouse click back to default attack on your skill bar
"
keltonlemons wrote:
The reason you cannot pick up any items is because your default attack button on your mouse has changed to one of your abilities more then likely this was my case you just need to change your mouse click back to default attack on your skill bar

Yeah some skills will just make you attack while standing still no matter how far away you click, these skills if set to Left Mouse Button will prevent picking up items.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
This solution worked for me. I unchecked key pick up and now i can pick things up
Under the option menu under UI make sure Key Pickup is not checked. That might help because I had the same problem and unchecked that and now its fine.
Some might get angry, but a Mac is not a computer... XD

Don't take it personal, lol.
"
Xogroroth wrote:
Some might get angry, but a Mac is not a computer... XD

Don't take it personal, lol.

Macintosh was actually the first personal computer EVER. :)
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Aug 12, 2014, 12:04:53 AM
Excuse me?
Never heard of for instance NorthStar computers?
To name just one...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info