Another month gone and still....

no cut throat?

fk the pve
It ll be presented when its ready. . .
ZOMG ITS BETA TIME!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/23123 This is why.
I didn't obtain a beta key :(
"
I didn't obtain a beta key :(

Just save up $10 and buy a beta key then 1whiplash1, although posting on the forum does increase your chances of obtaining a beta key by ten!
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
"
marc2510 wrote:
no cut throat?

fk the pve

"
Chris wrote:
0.9.12: This patch will fix most of the issues with Minions. It will also introduce PvP arenas and the ability to challenge other players to duel. We expect to improve the Brutus fight in this patch as well.

They are focusing on other stuffs but when that patch comes out you'll be able to pvp to your hearts content... get your legos or something til then if you aren't even qualified to form 2 simple sentences.
"
They are focusing on other stuffs but when that patch comes out you'll be able to pvp to your hearts content... get your legos or something til then if you aren't even qualified to form 2 simple sentences.

Hey now, Don't go bashing on legos those were the shit back in the day man. (:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
"
Silva wrote:

Hey now, Don't go bashing on legos those were the shit back in the day man. (:

No offense intended on lego. I loved to play them too when I was little.
Last edited by saki04 on Jun 3, 2012, 1:34:37 PM
Don't diss lego!

If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Its a beta. What you want to be in the beta now is irreverent. What needs testing and what is ready is what will be in the beta. If you don't like it don't beta test. Because that is what you are. A tester. You test what is given to you to test.
"
Don't diss lego!

Thanks for having my back (:
Last edited by Silva on Jun 4, 2012, 9:18:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info