What the necromancers are saying (the heart of the mystery)

OMG! Those sounds are just too creepy..
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
This is awesome :D
Sweeping Maid
Awesome find :)

Also i support your 'necros are connected to the templars' idea. The Templar trailer alone might hint on that (since why should the Templar be exiled when he comes nearer to the truth, exept if the truth needs to stay hidden).

Also, you can correct me here, but the Chamber of sins in the second act (i think that is the name of the area - where you have to find that gem) just seems like a Templar stronghold to me (i don't know why but those symbols on the floors etc there remind my of knighly orders/templars) and it is quite obvious that at least torture was performed there.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
I think so, it can be a templar stronghold, what was corrupted by renegade templars, who became the necros.
In the templar trailer he walks in the chamber of sins, and in his vision he sees the former, place wahat was a place full of light and bright colours, it also supports this theory.
Beta member since 0.9.5
HC
So COOL
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
Okay now I am just totaly paranoid of everything =D
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Amazing find!
___________________________ Sign Here
Got some goosebumps..! Awesome find!
I actually think that GGG were too lazy to make new sounds for the necro's, so they just reused the Templar voice from the trailer, and reversed it with some pitch change.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Thanks for the necro-bump, ciknay! Would not have found this mind-blowing thread otherwise.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info