Unique 3D art

Why did so many get 3D art but mine didn't :( :( :(
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:

Because your item is OP and that was the trade off for the time being? :) lol
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
Wadjet wrote:
The day that the below items get alt art, I will weep tears of joy. Please make it happen.

Yes, I too cannot wait, it is my favorite Unique.. But Erik told me, over a year ago, that the non-alt art Cloak of Flames' 3D Model wasn't far off (but that the alt art wasn't likely to get one soon.)

Soon...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

EDIT: smaller image
Spoiler
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Dec 17, 2015, 3:36:31 PM
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
Another new one.

Spoiler

The orientation on this is going to be fixed so it's not held upside down.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
"
Skyforth wrote:

I am surprised. Most are concurrent these days. How long ago did the team settle on the 2d art?

No one settled on 2D art, me especially. I only got non answers from GGG regarding 3D. It took months for me to even get a 2D art and months between updates.

One of the biggest parts of a unique for me was the 3D but looks like i can flush that down the toilet.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
"
Skyforth wrote:

I am surprised. Most are concurrent these days. How long ago did the team settle on the 2d art?

No one settled on 2D art, me especially. I only got non answers from GGG regarding 3D. It took months for me to even get a 2D art and months between updates.

One of the biggest parts of a unique for me was the 3D but looks like i can flush that down the toilet.

I had to specifically tell them not to release my item without 3D-art. Of course, then they screwed it up by having it upside down anyway. Make sure to keep hassling them!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
20 year later an 1 million microtransactions later, perhaps Whispering Ice will get one too.
IGN: LessBow
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
20 year later an 1 million microtransactions later, perhaps Whispering Ice will get one too.

As my main character is a WI build, I sincerely hope it gets one soon.

Also, The Vertex. Atziri was added ages ago, it's depressing her Uniques don't have 3D art.
Oi dudes, I have a random question. I just got back into the game after about 6 months. I saw on the PoE wiki page that Mjolner finally got itself some 3D art love. Thing is, I use Soul Taker...could I skin xfer the Gavel onto a Siege Axe? It would make my Tanker look so beast.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info