Unique 3D art

Geofri's Baptism doesn't have it's own 3D art so far, so it just uses the default Brass Maul looks.

Can someone show me a pic of the Scion with Wake of Destruction boots? Most of the boots look way too small on her, so I'd like to see it before I buy a pair just for the looks. ;)
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
Geofri's Baptism doesn't have it's own 3D art so far, so it just uses the default Brass Maul looks.

Can someone show me a pic of the Scion with Wake of Destruction boots? Most of the boots look way too small on her, so I'd like to see it before I buy a pair just for the looks. ;)

I got one of those, will upload later today. Looks great :)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Yoomazir wrote:
I wonder if GGG, could not give us more vanity items skins so we could give our characters a more unique look.

Examples:
- Character body skin colors, could come with tatoos and other features (glowing eyes).
- New looks availbale like a skin transfer, could be either for one part of gear (hands) or could be something that changes the entire look of your displayed gear, think for example of a whole medieval knight armor set that you could display it on your charater instead of the current gear look you are currently wearing.

What I would really love to see are character genders. But I guess it's highly unlikely to get added. I was always curious what each class would look like with their gender counterparts, it's quite easy to make out what a female marauder would look like though since we have one in the game already or two(?)
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Nov 17, 2013, 11:07:59 AM
Nice to know all the uniques will be rendered in 3D, recently got one of the bows and wondered why it looked plain lol
"
Navac wrote:

You are missing The Supreme Truth|Crystal Sceptre

Forum pvp
Spoiler

Lori's Lantern makes the hand glow similar to Radiant weapon effect, the hand depends on which ring slot you equip it in.

Additionally the effect can be transferred. Works better with ES shields because it doesn't obscure the hands.

Having it on an ES shield is nice because it matches the Radiant weapon effect on my wand.

merp merp
Last edited by Navac on Nov 28, 2013, 10:40:57 AM
Oh the fuck TIME TO GRAB ME ONE then
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Patch 1.0.2

Nytca's Lantern, Heartbreaker, Blood Reaper

Soul Taker

Race Art Reaper's Pursuit
merp merp