The "Magikarp" of items xD

hey guys.
i was thinking bout it: we always pay attention to the super good rares, but i think the very bad ones should get some attention too! so in this thread, you can post the crapiest items, with the lowest stats on a high lvl item or with the weirdest stat combination. i wonder what kind of 'wonderful' items we will find here! ;D

IGN: Twigscorcher - (Warbands)

the +armour and resistances on this boots are awesome, arent they?
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
and..what the heck is this? a..."multitool"??

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I don't have any specifically to show, but rolling a 3 stat rare is always...special.
SC: ICantThinkOfAnyNames, OnlyUseMyBow, Traeleo
HC: LookAtMyCleavage, Boemar
Im bored enough right now to look through my stash for my worst items:
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
INSANE GG ITEMS:
"
Precaso wrote:
INSANE GG ITEMS:

Nice Regal.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
Precaso wrote:
INSANE GG ITEMS:

thats the best so far xD
Oh, here's one:

SC: ICantThinkOfAnyNames, OnlyUseMyBow, Traeleo
HC: LookAtMyCleavage, Boemar
i like the 1 reflect better still xDDD tho that amulet is pretty "awesome" too xDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info