Keyboard Layout changed in game, can't revert back...

I have figured out what is causing this issue, apparently alt+shift in game switches my keyboard layout.
Hehehe....
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
Left Alt + Shift is the default windows key combination for changing the keyboard language. You can adjust (or disable) this in:

Control Panel -> Region and Language -> Keyboards and Languages -> Change Keyboards -> Advanced Key Settings.
Code warrior
It's not an issue with my language settings in my computer itself because my internet browser still is able to produce a forward slash when needed. However rather than a forward slash I'm getting a Spanish letter e with an accent on top
B now if I want to forward slash I have to press the button to the left of the 1 key great
thanks for the fix instructions but there is no advanced keyboard setting that i can find in Windows 10... Windows 10 is a big mistake
I had the same issue, it was only screwed in-game and was fine on my browser etc.
I still went to the language/keyboard settings and deleted the 2-3 keyboard settings there that I don't use, only leaving the relevant one... never had the issue again.
For anyone have this issue still, I just wanted to give my solution.

Problem:
when in game language/layout is wrong, as soon as I tab out its right. With a sharp eye you can see it switch in the buttom bar if you have it visable.

Solution:
Left click on the keyboard layout button on the buttom bar to left and choose show language bar (If you don't have the icon google how to get it if you don't know how).

When you then tab back in you'll see that it will switch layout, all you do is choose correct and you can minimize it again.33

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info