Season Two, Event 24: Turbo 12 minute solo

Yeah, I intend to participate, but there's a very real chance that I'll get nothing for my efforts simply because some people are better than me. At least in other events I can maybe hit level ~11 in an hour and get a point. Throw me a bone for hitting level 5 or something.
IRON MAN
Because 12 minutes of your life is worth so much...
"
cr_lf wrote:

Obviously, judging from the rewards given by GGG, it's worth nothing at all, in case of most of the participants. Especially, in case of casual players. Not much of an incentive, if you ask me. Why bother to register, wait for the race and participate at all then? I won't.
Last edited by Bhaya on Apr 26, 2013, 5:52:44 AM
"
Bhaya wrote:
"
cr_lf wrote:

Obviously, judging from the rewards given by GGG, it's worth nothing at all, in case of most of the participants. Especially, in case of casual players. Not much of an incentive, if you ask me. Why bother to register, wait for the race and participate at all then? I won't.

The process you just made out to take some kind of significant amount of time, (Why bother to register, wait for the race and participate) takes about 40 seconds of commitment prior to racing. Not really that hard champ.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Just like all the other races...
All about Docks farming
This race will be how fast can you make ledge, and the top spots will be decided by the choice of whether to go Ledge a second time vs hitting up Rocky Climb.

Least that's how I see it playing out. I can't kill Brutus in 12 and I don't think there's quite enough time to get a prison farm going...

"
majesw wrote:
This race will be how fast can you make ledge, and the top spots will be decided by the choice of whether to go Ledge a second time vs hitting up Rocky Climb.

Least that's how I see it playing out. I can't kill Brutus in 12 and I don't think there's quite enough time to get a prison farm going...

Prediction: nobody is making it anywhere near brutus in a 12min turbo.
Last edited by Intricate1 on Apr 26, 2013, 7:11:25 AM
"
Intricate1 wrote:
"
majesw wrote:

Prediction: nobody is making it anywhere near brutus in a 12min turbo.

That would be correct.
"
majesw wrote:

You really think Ledge farming is the key?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's more like submerged passage.
Of course you can hit ledge after 6 minutes or so, but the question is: Will you be effective and will the exp there be effective with you having max. lvl 4
60% Faster Rhoa's in Mud Flats
/facepalm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info